[4/22/24] Liv’s (Revenge) Eras Tour Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
yea the Becky hate is pretty wild and seems to be the new bandwagon trend / collective group think mentality around here lately .... because in reality, the live crowds are clearly fukking with her.

You have the floor; tell us all why we should've been cheering for Becky to win it all vs. a handful of women in the match.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I mean I would like to see someone other than Becky but yeah it was a safe choice too. I just hope her run is as short as her NXT title run. :lolbron:

Ohio has weak crowd pops and you wonder why I don't attend events here anymore. Better off staying home watching on TV. :beli:
Nashville is a super pro face crowd..ultra loud.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
yea the Becky hate is pretty wild and seems to be the new bandwagon trend / collective group think mentality around here lately .... because in reality, the live crowds are clearly fukking with her.

Well tbf I been hating on Becky since 2019 when she started to turn into a fake ass Conor McGregor post SummerSlam

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It don't matter how the crowd reacts, her character was still a heel, that's why I said internally. She wasn't being all respectful to the crowd and shyt, that's what baby faces do.
yes she was :what:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
You have the floor; tell us all why we should've been cheering for Becky to win it all vs. a handful of women in the match.

not saying that you should have been cheering for her at all :skip:

just pointing out the FACT that hating on Becky has become the most popular trend on TSC over the last several months.... the bandwagon is strong.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
not saying that you should have been cheering for her at all :skip:

just pointing out the FACT that hating on Becky has become the most popular trend on TSC over the last several months.... the bandwagon is strong.

Maybe we all have a point.

You over here calling it "group think" like ppl aren't tired of her Super-Woman booking since Trish turnt heel on her LAST YEAR.

She moaned, got a lemonade t-shirt and held the developmental title for over two months.

She just lost at WM and ppl were calling for a vacation all over the internet--so loud she even addressed it. It ain't just TSC.

Even Bianca stayed away from the title scene and she's currently going after the Tag Team title NOBODY respects.

The crowd is full of casuals who cheer for every big name. Ric Flair would've got a pop, tonite.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
The crowd is full of casuals who cheer for every big name. Ric Flair would've got a pop, tonite.

and they are the ones who make the world go round .... they're the ones who actually spend money on the product.

the smart mark fans (who allegedly know everything), usually don't spend a dime and are too busy looking for a "link" to watch basic cable Monday Night Raw