4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Devin Haney never showed up for the post fight press conference? What a sore loser. I guess after getting ur azz beat that bad you gotta save face and hide from the embarrassment.
I was saying the same thing but apparently Haney got his jaw busted.

I saw him holding it inside the ring for his interview but looked like he was still able to talk some.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Right?:mjlol:

Haney must be a great guy or something because I'm really failing to see why nikkas have SO much faith in him. Tank would punch this nikkas chest through his back:dead:

I still think he beats Davis. Davis is too small and gives up rounds on purpose. It would be easier for him to use his jab against a smaller guy like Davis compared to a guy who clearly came in on some weight bully shyt. Haney fought a very undisciplined fight just night against who was bigger than him and he paid for it.

Garcia did what he was supposed to do and props to him for it. But he's still a shytty fighter with a lot of bad habits. Last night reminded me of Fury/Wilder 1. One guy clearly more skilled. The other guy is always a punch away. This time the guy that was a punch away got the win.

Another thing about last night is Garcia has put himself in a really good spot. He's going to be able to dictate a lot of his negotiations going forward. He could easily take over 147 with Ennis if he wanted to, but apparently he wants to go to 154 and bang. I'm not against him going to 154 but I wouldn't advise it. He wouldn't last two fights.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
In the ring Ryan said he wanted a Rematch but I guess now that he had more time to think about it he doesn't want to rematch Devin.

Called out Boots at 147 lbs.

Ennis beats him with ease. Too big. Too skilled. Only thing Ennis seems to have problems with are guys who can pivot and move. Garcia isn't good at that.

But I do believe Garcia should consider 147. He could definitely run it with Ennis until they fight.