4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Btw the Ref was horrible in this fight. You can obviously see the bias and who the ref personally wanted to win. He let Haney hold on for dear life all night long and did NOTHING.
He allowed Garcia to hold and turn his back throughout the fight. Haney was only allowed to go to the body in the 2nd half of the fight.

He didn't do a good job, but you're out of your mind if you think he was bias.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
He allowed Garcia to hold and turn his back throughout the fight. Haney was only allowed to go to the body in the 2nd half of the fight.

He didn't do a good job, but you're out of your mind if you think he was bias.
That’s not true. Ya boy lost so stop crying. Imagine if the biased Ref wasn’t there to save Haney, the fight would’ve ended early.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Shakur would lose to ryan this big too, edwin gave him issues touched his jaw once he ran, a fighter this big he'd falter against. Devin decided to trade shots wit ryan dumb gameplan.

Someone told him ryan going up to 147 he said nah he not a 147 lber lol

Yeah, I don’t know what some of them see is Shakur. He’s a talented guy, but he has his serious deficiencies too. His chief ones being power and his unwillingness to punch with guys as they’re punching. At some point, he’s going to run into someone he has to just outfight. Not outbox. Outfight. Since everyone likes to compare all the 140-147 fighters to Floyd, when Floyd fought someone like Cotto, he didn’t outbox him. He outfought him off the ropes, as Cotto kept cornering him. Cotto didn’t come on some, I’m going to let you box me tonight, patty cake shyt.

I really don’t see Shakur has a boxer with that in his toolkit.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he a 15 time national amateur champ and got 3 wins off haney in the ams. Mfs really tried to act like he was an influencer more than boxer either to spite tank or out of ignorance. Antics aside that boy is dangerous
That's the damnedest thing I have seen lately in regards to Ryan. People acting like they didn't have him in the same category as Haney and Teo before those two got their belts

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Shoulda known from the Linares fight that Haney was a fraud waitin for that check but I bought into hype :francis: I def didnt think this nikka was anythin like the next Floyd like some was sayin but thought hed make light work of Ryan

This nikka celebrated Kambosos beatin Teo like he himself won the title :scust: run around celebratin another man win only cause you view it as an easy fight

I never bought into the Haney hype. His fights always puts me to sleep.

Who has Haney ever beaten? His best win was probably Kambosos.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Ayo WTF is goin on??? Im hearing Ryan whooped Haney? :gucci:

GLq0fwv-Wk-AA8w-QO.jpg

:mjcry:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That’s not true. Ya boy lost so stop crying. Imagine if the biased Ref wasn’t there to save Haney, the fight would’ve ended early.
I'm calling things how I see them.

Garcia was tying up and turning his back in the first half of the fight. The referee should not have warned Haney not to throw when he landed a series of legal shots to the area Garcia exposed for him.

And if we want to get technical about things, Haney had to boil off 3 more pounds than Garica. Instead of taking the payment, he should have insisted that he sweat the weight off or put a rehydration clause on him.