4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shakur would lose to ryan this big too, edwin gave him issues touched his jaw once he ran, a fighter this big he'd falter against. Devin decided to trade shots wit ryan dumb gameplan.

Someone told him ryan going up to 147 he said nah he not a 147 lber lol

Edwin didn't engage because he knew Shakur would counter him, made for a boring fight. Still Shakur's fault though for not opening Edwin up so he could counter him

Comparing Ryan to Edwin is hilarious. Ryan is explosive from the waist up, but has horrible slow feet. Too many advantages for Shakur against Ryan. Shakur is very strong on the inside, so he's not getting pushed around. And Shakur has way more elite footwork that will take advantage of Ryan slow feet and recklessly over reaching on punches. And Ryan's "shoulder roll" will get exploited by Shakur as well

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I cannot believe Haney withstood those shots to make it all 12

I cannot believe I’m starting to think this idiot Ryan is a naturally gifted boxer
:mindblown:
He is. He has one-hit KO power in his left and a stun gun in his right, so you can't look to only avoid his left, and his hands are FAST. Pair those with his good offensive reaction time and it's easy to see why several pros and trainers have lamented how aloof he is in regards to training. As another poster said, if he corrected his sloppy ass footwork, he'd be nigh-unbeatable.

Boxers with that level of talent don't grow on trees.

Only way you can really stop him is if you yourself have lethal power and top notch defense (Tank).

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Edwin didn't engage because he knew Shakur would counter him, made for a boring fight. Still Shakur's fault though for not opening Edwin up so he could counter him

Comparing Ryan to Edwin is hilarious. Ryan is explosive from the waist up, but has horrible slow feet. Too many advantages for Shakur against Ryan. Shakur is very strong on the inside, so he's not getting pushed around. And Shakur has way more elite footwork that will take advantage of Ryan slow feet and recklessly over reaching on punches. And Ryan's "shoulder roll" will get exploited by Shakur as well
Dog if shakur stay in the pocket with Ryan he's getting laid out lol. Edwin who's not known for power punching had him scared with cat like reflexes, tf you think a 147lber ryan going to do? One of the fastest hitting accurate power punchers would have him gun shy ryans significantly taller too. Shakur would try to box him from the outside. The one flaw yall don't realize with shakur is he actually sucks with his left hand, he's a natural right handed puncher

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Dog if shakur stay in thr pocket with Ryan he's getting laid out lol. Edwin who's not known for power punching had him scared with cat like reflexes, tf you think a 147lber going to do? One of the fatest hitting accurate power punchers. Shakur would try to box him from the outside. The one flaw yall don't realize with shakur is he actually sucks with his left hand, he's a natural right handed puncher

Thanks for letting me know you don't watch Boxing lol

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Thanks for letting me know you don't watch Boxing lol
I watch more boxing than you, theirs a different In having knockouts and being a power puncher. Edwin's an accumulation puncher. Shakur was shook from the cab drivers power shots who Mercado flat lined, tf u think ryan speed and power going to do :dead: he's too big for shakur

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He is. He has one-hit KO power in his left and a stun gun in his right, so you can't look to only avoid his left, and his hands a FAST. Pair those with his good offensive reaction time and it's easy to see why several pros and trainers have lamented how methodical he is.

Boxers with that level of talent don't grow on trees.

Only way you can really stop him is if you yourself have lethal power and top notch defense (Tank).
he a 15 time national amateur champ and got 3 wins off haney in the ams. Mfs really tried to act like he was an influencer more than boxer either to spite tank or out of ignorance. Antics aside that boy is dangerous