4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Really says something about Haney when he couldn’t adjust to Ryan Garcia being horrible in the ring most of the fight. Each Garcia flurry seemed like it had him on ice skates and he stood in front of him for each one. Ryan Garcia shell defense looked like The Rock trying to do a sharpshooter and haney stood right behind him and got popped multiple times when garcia turned and punched his goofy ass.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm just glad Ryan took it easy that 12th round.

I was yelling in here during the 11th to stop that shyt because I thought Ryan was going to not hold anything back and make a statement.

Dude made a statement, but in another way. There was some humiliation with it, but much better for Devin than him going for the kill.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he has flaws all fighters have them. One of his flaws was not judging the speed of Ryan's jabs. Even when his right was close to his face and he would dipped ryan was catching him on the eay down. Them jabs and hooks caught him off guard he was in range for them. It's an interesting fight, I think the gameplan In general from devin/bill was just terrible. They thought they could hurt him, just foolishness coaching. Sometime you have to do what you do to win. Devin will be better from this, downside from him is black fighters aren't allowed to lose.
Of course every fighter has flaws. My point was Haney's are debilitating.

It ain't about "black fighters ain't allowed to lose", the biggest thing working against Haney is this push to make him the guy when he just ain't:manny:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Why are you nikkas so infatuated with rehydration clauses now? He agreed to the fight and lost to tank. Give it a rest. He was able to dictate those terms then and would do it again now.

Both fighters had to live up to them clauses..People acting like it was only Ryan who had to live by that clause..it was a fair fight :yeshrug: