4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Devin Haney is getting exposed as a weight bully who finally ran up against someone bigger than him.

Ryan is fukking genius. He came in overweight against the weight bully and is making Haney pay.

Seriously tho......

It's funny how Devin was always the bigger guy......until tonight. He was much bigger than Regis.

He's in a rough spot going forward.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Apparently Bill was calling Matias manager and trying to yell at dude but Matias manager would just hang up on Bill everytime.

He probably just said that for appearances.
definitely not how you conduct business

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Are we sure Ryan isn't on coke right now lol
kang-the-conqueror-kang-variants.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's not necessarily true
It's definitely not true all the time, but I just think thicker, tankier fighters who happen to have heavy and quick hands have such an innate advantage over other fighters more times than not.

They're just favored in basically every exchange.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My biggest concern with Haney is he doesn't have confidence in his chin. He can sharpen his defense up for sure, but he looks like he's scared to commit against quick fighters because he's worried about what's coming back at him.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Ryan got in Haney head and played him… acted crazy and knew Haney would start to say Garcia to pull out. Garcia planned all along to come over wieght and knew since Haney kept saying Garcia would pull out, that Haney wouldn’t stomach saying he would pull out.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:dead: def blew weight on purpose this why fighting people who don't care about belts dangerous
this was a thing...weight games is weight games...and there was no second weigh in so ryan was able to rehydrate to god knows what..even the best boxers have trouble with weight games

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My biggest concern with Haney is he doesn't have confidence in his chin. He can sharpen his defense up for sure, but he looks like he's scared to commit against quick fighters because he's worried about what's coming back at him.

Too insecure to pull a shakur after that string of folks saying he was pillow fisted