4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just left Barclays! maaan I had some great seats to that memorable ass whoopin! I think I lost my voice!:pachaha:

The Haneys have been dethroned and exposed! Dev got embarrassed by a guy who coli clowns said shouldn’t even be allowed to fight :mjlol:

Bill is somewhere crying and hiding from his YouTube media friends! It’s a celebration! :blessed:

#KingRy
#WhereBillAt?
#blessed&highlyfavored :whew:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I think genetics.

I remember watching an interview with Bill and the interviewer mention Matias and he looked shook.

What about the rumor where Bill claimed he sent an offer to Matias manager but it turned out it wasnt his manager and claimed Matias ducked :francis:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At the end of the day, boxing is a man's game.

Thicker fighters :dame: with fast, fluid hands are always going to have the upper hand.

You can't hurt them nearly as easily as they can hurt you.
That's not necessarily true

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Just left Barclays! maaan I had some great seats to that memorable ass whoopin! I think I lost my voice!:pachaha:

The Haneys have been dethroned and exposed! Dev got embarrassed by a guy who coli clowns said shouldn’t even be allowed to fight :mjlol:

Bill is somewhere crying and hiding from his YouTube media friends! It’s a celebration! :blessed:

#KingRy
#WhereBillAt?
#blessed&highlyfavored :whew:
You sound like a typical ass hole breath smelling Brit?
Enjoyed a NEGRO getting his ass beat by a white boy?
Hope your plane blows up back to Heathrow! Inchallah.

😆

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Shoulda known from the Linares fight that Haney was a fraud waitin for that check but I bought into hype :francis: I def didnt think this nikka was anythin like the next Floyd like some was sayin but thought hed make light work of Ryan

This nikka celebrated Kambosos beatin Teo like he himself won the title :scust: run around celebratin another man win only cause you view it as an easy fight

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight we truly saw the difference between pure natual God given talent vs someone who works hard. Some things you can't teach, you have to be born with it.

Ryan's left hook is unreal......Devin despite doing everything right, just doesn't have power and doesn't have a chin.
Devin's punching technique leaves much to be desired from both sharpness and safety standpoint. This is maybe the 2nd fight I've seen of his though so maybe it was a bad night.

Dude got caught reaching a bunch and his punches seemed very forced/stiff.