4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He also the one who talked his son into sitting in the pocket, dumbest gameplan. Wtf is you meeting Ryan in the center? Kid got heart but it's stupid af, reminds me of the linares fight except he learned his lesson after that. Fell to in love with his own chin/hubris
The Regis fight had them feeling themselves and had many of us fool of new found power at 140

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Tonight we truly saw the difference between pure natual God given talent vs someone who works hard. Some things you can't teach, you have to be born with it.

Ryan's left hook is unreal......Devin despite doing everything right, just doesn't have power and doesn't have a chin.
This is why I always make this argument in other sports and really in life overall.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
He also the one who talked his son into sitting in the pocket, dumbest gameplan. Wtf is you meeting Ryan in the center? Kid got heart but it's stupid af, reminds me of the linares fight except he learned his lesson after that. Fell to in love with his own chin/hubris

Dudes got gassed off that Regis knock down. Their game plan was ass from the get go.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
How do you get power in the hands in boxing. Haney is built like he should have some power but has none. Yet Ryan lanky and Tank short ass got hella power.
I think genetics.
Subriel Matias will kill Devin :skip:
I remember watching an interview with Bill and the interviewer mention Matias and he looked shook.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think genetics.

I remember watching an interview with Bill and the interviewer mention Matias and he looked shook.
Matias don't have the speed, it's a different fight. Difference tonight was ryan speed and power. He looked big af too like a legit 147lber

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
derrick james: jab set up ya jab

ryan :
8a1b9d4e8483c7b66546c3a4a1ae4645.gif

lollllll
Yes that's exactly what I'm thinking. People are saying this is a come back win for Derrick but Ryan didn't listen to him AT ALL this fight. I think Ryan could change trainers again and be just fine. He still hasn't found the right fit.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
i already know tank and tank stans will prolly be running rampant along with ryan stans

Tank/Shakur stans literally lost their voice at the bar I was at.

Flipping off the TV screen cursing breh out from beginning to end, doing the MOST. One dude looked at the loudest one and said "yo, y'all are kind of embarrassing.... Did any of you even place a bet on Ryan to be this hype?" :pachaha: shyt was comedy