4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
highly doubt Haney ever comes back the same after that L. that was a career changing L from a guy you were heavily favored against.

Haney's pops said this man was better than floyd mayweather 🤣

I see why he barely responds to shyt like that. He knows da truth will come out eventually.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Haney vs Loma fight pissed me off becuz even tho Haney won

He shoulda dominated Loma who's much smaller but he couldn't even do that

Once again proving Devin is weak as hell
I saw that fight differently. Haney was having problems with the movement and punch out. At times he looked like he didn't know what to do

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Haney fukked up my money tonight ...... that is all
same here- put $50 on a devin decision, and this colored kept dropping his right hand and not circling away from the left hook. i thought devin was up 5-1 but 3 kds is too much in a close fight. i understand ryan getting the nod.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before, Haney WILLINGLY signed up for this circus. On top of that he was in a lose-lose situation. He wins the fight, everyone would say "Oh Ryan is mentally ill" or "Ryan is a social media boxer anyway".... And if he loses, this happens just like tonight

The only way Haney can look good in this fight is to knock Ryan out. He knew a boring decision might make him look WORSE in the eyes of casual fans. That's why he had so much pressure to try to knock Ryan out and it ended up bad for him

facts

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Bill Haney deserves all the smoke Devin getting....he the one who been talking crazy
He also the one who talked his son into sitting in the pocket, dumbest gameplan. Wtf is you meeting Ryan in the center? Kid got heart but it's stupid af, reminds me of the linares fight except he learned his lesson after that. Fell to in love with his own chin/hubris