4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Haney needs a long break to be honest. This was honestly a Spence - Crawford type of tattooing and Lomachenko wasn't a light fight either.

The worst part was it went the distance.

Haney doesn't have the power to do this again with Ryan. The rematch will be worse because Ryan will smell blood going into it.

Don't see a rematch ever happening unless the bag is impossible to pass up. Garcia has nothing to gain from it and everything to lose.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Tonight we truly saw the difference between pure natual God given talent vs someone who works hard. Some things you can't teach, you have to be born with it.

Ryan's left hook is unreal......Devin despite doing everything right, just doesn't have power and doesn't have a chin.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
had a better chance gettin that belt from rolly lol

Facts lol. Cherry picking gone wrong. Haney allowed Ryan to cancel the fight then renegotiate, disrespect him on social media, cancel the fight again then renegotiate again, etc etc

But when it came to Shakur, gave him a 10/90 split, didn't alloy Shakur to negotiate then ran to the 140 division. And everyone caped for him lol

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Seriously, some nice hands. Move like they're rubber and land like heavy boulders. Like I said, Derrick James definitely leveled dude's hands up.
89d.gif

Nice and active too, hitting off the clinch, etc.

Last edited: