4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
This man ain't gonna be popping up on YT channels for a minute. :dead:
fight-lumped.gif

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just glad I didn't witness Oliver Mccall part 2. I remember seeing that shyt live, sad as hell.

Ryan missing weight is a terrible look, but a great win for him. he should never agree to another weight clause like he had for the Gervonta fight and hire a damn dietician. But maybe them antidepressants/antipsychotics got him gaining weight. :francis:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
People were saying how weak of a win Ryan was for Tank....but he made Ryan quit. Ryan had Dev hugging him like he just came home from doing a tour in Iraq :manny:

Tank put a rehydration clause on Ryan and that was 135 too. Ryan was never special at 135 he nearly got stopped by Campbell and he never sniffin 135 weight in his life again. Tank didnt wanna fight Haney when he and his pops said no rehydration clause. He not gettin a rehydration clause if there a Ryan rematch either. Tank dont want the top talents at 140+ without a rehydration clause he even put one on Barrios. Tank should stick to 135 he will reign there for a while but he dont want smoke at 140+ wit no strings attached in them contracts :yeshrug:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Like I said before, Haney WILLINGLY signed up for this circus. On top of that he was in a lose-lose situation. He wins the fight, everyone would say "Oh Ryan is mentally ill" or "Ryan is a social media boxer anyway".... And if he loses, this happens just like tonight

The only way Haney can look good in this fight is to knock Ryan out. He knew a boring decision might make him look WORSE in the eyes of casual fans. That's why he had so much pressure to try to knock Ryan out and it ended up bad for him