[4/19/23] AEW Dynamite live coast 2 coast: The Elite addresses their enemies, Jay White in-ring debut vs. Komander, TNT title match, and more

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Thought this show was fine again. I just don't know why the Pillars are doing work shoot promos mixed with trying to tell a story. It's making the crowd confused. None of them are John Cena or Punk to pull that off.

Also if Jay White is such a big deal he shouldn't be having hard fought first matches against random luchas.

Thought the BCC/Elite stuff was good and the TNT title change was fine because it's just a means to continue a feud. Jericho/Cole stuff is interesting because it keeps the woman story going as well.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That Jay White/Kommander match was fire

i hope ya'll had that same energy when Undertaker did old school, ya'll overreacting
Not a fire match, but decent. Agree with the Taker part. The only issue I see with these modern flippy guys is they add so many unnecessary “theatrics” to pull off a Rana or flip. I can tolerate Fenix since he only does it once or twice, but Vikingo and Kom add in 5-6 rope jumps.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The pillars are so bad on the mic goddamn :mjlol:

Yeah I usually gauge shyt from how my wife reacts because I’m essentially Hitman status when it comes to a lot of these guys and am conditioned to roll my eyes whenever a wrestling show starts and it’s dudes with mics standing around but even she was :hhh: at that opening.

I guess Sammy was the better promo of whatever that opening segment was but it was not good. Pillars need to be switched to bushes.