[4/19/23] AEW Dynamite live coast 2 coast: The Elite addresses their enemies, Jay White in-ring debut vs. Komander, TNT title match, and more

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I still hope they go fatal four way at DoN or at least go with Darby

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thought this show was fine again. I just don't know why the Pillars are doing work shoot promos mixed with trying to tell a story. It's making the crowd confused. None of them are John Cena or Punk to pull that off.

Also if Jay White is such a big deal he shouldn't be having hard fought first matches against random luchas.

Thought the BCC/Elite stuff was good and the TNT title change was fine because it's just a means to continue a feud. Jericho/Cole stuff is interesting because it keeps the woman story going as well.
Lol you won’t see hobbs again for a minute

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Scorpio got hurt.
Christopher Daniels joined the front office.
Kazarian went to Impact.
Dan Lambert left AEW.
Everybody around Scorpio is gone.
At this point, Scorpio should ask for HHH's phone number so he can go to SmackDown & play Ricochet's long-lost cousin.
To think at one point, Scorpio was in the upper midcard. Now, they got nothing for him. :francis:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Somebody point this out by saying that Cody killed the essence for the TNT title once he left

And that literally is what happened
How so?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a wrestler(besides Melo) try to get a midcard title over like Cody did the TNT title, he was legit trying to make it as important as the world title.