When Paige doesn't have a ton of makeup on :noah:

739_1000.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I can't be mad at Jericho for sticking around. I always interpret it as him seeing the young guys that he's a fan of come up and wanting to have said he got in the ring with them while he still could. He wants to give them the feeling he got from wrestling HBK. :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
IN

Apartment searching is so depressing in NYC brehs you have to see the shyt that I seen tonight. 2 basement apts. One was so little I'd end up sleeping in the boiler with the water heater in my bed. The other one was actually nice with a phenomenal price but it is so incredibly far that it's not worth it. :romancry:

If any of my Queens brehs know of 1BR apts for rent under $1300 (actually preferably under 12 :to: ), let a girl know. I'd prefer to stay in the Jamaica/Richmond Hill/Ozone Park area.
Have you checked out Rochdale?

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
IN

Apartment searching is so depressing in NYC brehs you have to see the shyt that I seen tonight. 2 basement apts. One was so little I'd end up sleeping in the boiler with the water heater in my bed. The other one was actually nice with a phenomenal price but it is so incredibly far that it's not worth it. :romancry:

If any of my Queens brehs know of 1BR apts for rent under $1300 (actually preferably under 12 :to: ), let a girl know. I'd prefer to stay in the Jamaica/Richmond Hill/Ozone Park area.

My aunt just rented her basement two weeks ago. Sorry brehette