[4/18] Monday Night Raw Thread: In Memory Of thaKEAF's Grandfather

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
IN

Apartment searching is so depressing in NYC brehs you have to see the shyt that I seen tonight. 2 basement apts. One was so little I'd end up sleeping in the boiler with the water heater in my bed. The other one was actually nice with a phenomenal price but it is so incredibly far that it's not worth it. :romancry:

Mankind-raw.gif~c200

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
:vinsanity: Why these idiots still love Zayn? He's a ginger and a loser, for fukk's sake

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This dude Jericho going over everyone:francis:

Let fandango beat you at wrestlemania but refuse to the job for Styles and Zayn, brehs

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The apron DDT spot from Sami would look much more dope if Dunn's useless ass would give it a different camera angle. It would look sicker from the hard cam even.

I really hope Sami can get a big tag team run after he "finishes" his feud with Owens (we know that feud ain't really ending, but for the time being.,.). Not sure who could be his partner, maybe Crews? but he needs to be reestablished before he jobs for 5 months straight.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
IN

Apartment searching is so depressing in NYC brehs you have to see the shyt that I seen tonight. 2 basement apts. One was so little I'd end up sleeping in the boiler with the water heater in my bed. The other one was actually nice with a phenomenal price but it is so incredibly far that it's not worth it. :romancry:

If any of my Queens brehs know of 1BR apts for rent under $1300 (actually preferably under 12 :to: ), let a girl know. I'd prefer to stay in the Jamaica/Richmond Hill/Ozone Park area.

Good luck and thank your lucky stars you not looking in Brooklyn. I'm at 1375 and I'm an anomaly in Midwood. Looking for a second job as we speak.