[4/18] Monday Night Raw Thread: In Memory Of thaKEAF's Grandfather

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
To me it seems like they're setting it up to where Anderson and Gallows costs Styles the match at Payback and Balor debuts. They really may be setting up a fued between Styles and Balor would be absolutely epic

Came in to say this...might make them the henchmen for RR

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:ehh:

You rather Joe be the leader than AJ or Finn?
Yeah, it's fresher. And i think/know he can be a much more sadistic heel who can keep the crowd booing that the BC club needs, rather than a cool heel which would make them a face stable.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If Anderson and Gallows become Roman's henchmen, then the Uso's need to do the same just so we can have this inevitable interview with Renee.

Renee: Roman, you've viciously assaulted AJ Styles with the help of Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows, but yesterday we saw you team up with your cousins the Uso's. Any comment on this seemingly strange get together?
Roman: Well Renee, it ain't that hard. The Uso's are cool with me because they know I'm not a bad guy. Anderson and Gallows, well, they work with me because they know I'm not a good guy. And the reason they're all behind me is simple, because I'm THEE GUY!

:smugroman:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Alberto Del Rio's return has to be one of the biggest flops in recent history

This dude was putting work in Mexico and Lucha Underground only to comeback to be even more bland than before :why:

He didn't care. He just wanted the check. Can't feel bad for him.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Bad idea considering he's NXT's "face" and champ at the moment and he closes damn near every nxt live event

it's what I was thinking, with folks hoping he debuted and they all beat up on AJ.

IMHO, they need to keep AJ as a face for a good bit.

Hell, I'd be happier if they turned Dean heel and have him join the group before they turned Roman.

As long as it's not Steen or The Miz or some shyt.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I randomly thought about this last week. It’s been seven years and doesnt seem like it all. Thanks to all the brehs this really meant a lot. He got me into wrestling and y’all keep me up to date even though I’m nowhere into it like I was before.