49ers..Braves..Celtics
all seriousness it do look like Paige got sumthin :jbhmm:

tumblr_nvmhueFl5W1s5zf6fo1_250.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jericho needs to seriously consider retirement. He's not bad in the ring, but he's not nearly as good as he use to be :ld:

I think the problem is that he's getting really bad because he can't keep up like he use to and struggles to do the stuff he did 2-3 years ago.

I get that his gimmick is that of a delusional, past his prime wrestler but that becomes a problem when that's the case in the ring too. He should start watching Negro Casas and change his style. He can still be a good hand if he stops trying to be 2008 Jericho in the ring.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
IN

Apartment searching is so depressing in NYC brehs you have to see the shyt that I seen tonight. 2 basement apts. One was so little I'd end up sleeping in the boiler with the water heater in my bed. The other one was actually nice with a phenomenal price but it is so incredibly far that it's not worth it. :romancry:

If any of my Queens brehs know of 1BR apts for rent under $1300 (actually preferably under 12 :to: ), let a girl know. I'd prefer to stay in the Jamaica/Richmond Hill/Ozone Park area.