[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was saying a match that didn’t happen before, but Ospreay improved a lot since his matches with Styles. They wrassled damn near 10 years ago :damn:

Nogga you mentioned s green fukkin celebrity to be inring with a goat.

Like bruv....

Y'all really like that no talent eight mile meets disney channel evil mousketerr bullshyt.

Mcmahon really did a number on y'all.

Your suggestion was made in piss pppr light.

Art Barr

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Either way I’m gonna wait for the clip on some random anti-AEW Twitter account :lolbron:
Since it seems TK and the YBs are too embarrassed to upload the footage online, the troll accounts really came through :salute:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-3037.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
You talking to yourself about impersonating and sabotaging aew.
In favor of bullshyt.

Mcmahon did a number on you.

Grow up bruv.

Art Barr
Gotta clown them for this :yeshrug: it was a dummy move.

I paid for/watched Revolution and will be here for Dynasty :salute: I also attended AEW when they were in town last month.

And it’s fukk Vince then, now, and forever. I was #NWG for the most part. Dabbled during COVID but exited when Bianca got buried by Lynch. Came back for WM40 season and have no regrets :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I paid for/watched Revolution and will be here for Dynasty :salute: I also attended AEW when they were in town last month.

And it’s fukk Vince then, now, and forever. I was #NWG for the most part. Dabbled during COVID but exited when Bianca got buried by Lynch. Came back for WM40 season and have no regrets :yeshrug:

So why you talking bogus about aew.
Cm punk and cripple ache popped shyt during mania.
The only two stirring up trouble.
with no mania match. Why is it wrong for aew to hit back.

Aew ain't no bytches.

Tha fukk.

Mcmahon did a number on you bruv.

I do not even think you were old enough for hogun run like that too. So it makes no sense all the bias.

Especially when wrasslin been shyt solely from wwe.
Stop the cap.

It is a new day.
Wwe lost the war.

No need for the bullshyt no more.

We seen the footage.
punk had no reason.
to even be talking to perry.

especially with Samoa joe on screen and they had a title match.

If punk wanted equity in aew.

punk should have united with the bucks in japan.
or sent out word to be the vet.
that Jericho was.

How the son in law and disgruntled.
tried to pile on because it was mania.

Plus they built mania around aew Cody.

They were out of order and got countered

what is wrong with that.
you can nOt hit nobody.
then think.
they not gon get a lick back...

Art Barr

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

When you were no watch gang did you watch the PLEs? I would assume that would be a hard no to PPVs unless you watched a stream

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
When you were no watch gang did you watch the PLEs? I would assume that would be a hard no to PPVs unless you watched a stream
I think I watched like 2-3 PPVs including WM37 on my brother’s Peacock account. I was trying to keep up with AEW/WWE and E was so trash it wasn’t worth the effort/headache. God damn that was 3 years ago :wtf: Before that I think the last WWE PPV I watched in full was WM32.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Man my mind can’t comprehend how hardcore these loyalist are for AEW….. like the cape is mad nuts.

The fans chanted CM Punk during the Bucks match last night, now there’s a chance it could happen during the tag match at the ppv lmao so what does it accomplish?

And I’m so tired of AEW stans defending all this meta shyt because it’s AEW’s biggest problem

Oh you or the fans in the crowd don’t know these AAA wrestlers? It’s your fukking fault for not being a wrestling fan go google them then come back to be excited like the rest of us

Oh you think it’s stupid they’re teasing airing the clip on their program when CM Punk talked about them on a podcast????

The Stans on X are blowing me away too. Trying to call Punk fans a cult because they saw the video and still support him…….

Even some of these fans responses are meta… “if AEW survived the sexual allegations they can survive this”

Lmaoooo allegations…. What does allegations of an incident never brought up on tv and something that never went anywhere got to do with what happened on live tv

Even the hardcore fans in tsc won’t even admit some of this shyt is stupid I just see them picking apart other posters arguments instead

The only thing that is elite about AEW at the moment is the circle jerk from the die hards

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
People love bringing up WCW 2000, but I don't think they remember it like they claim.

Only way AEW dies is...

- They don't get a broadcasting deal
- Kahn sells the company
- A network has a stake in the company
Khan will still run shows if they don't get a broadcasting deals.

This shyt is over when he sells the company nothing less.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think I watched like 2-3 PPVs including WM37 on my brother’s Peacock account. I was trying to keep up with AEW/WWE and E was so trash it wasn’t worth the effort/headache. God damn that was 3 years ago :wtf: Before that I think the last WWE PPV I watched in full was WM32.
I don't think I started watching WWE PLEs until around WrestleMania season last year. Or at least that's the first one I can remember watching when I started watching their PLEs again. Looking at the cards for the last several PPVs before WrestleMania 2023, I just don't remember watching any of those matches.

Though I watched some main roster WWE after the Punk pipebomb, but my time watching it didn't last long. Only so much of that I can tolerate when I couldn't afford to watch any of the payoff on the PPVs. I did dabble some off and on with NXT Black and Gold though.

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
They need to start sitting down and looking at negatives vs positives. Negatives easily outweighed any potential positives that could come from this.

Let's not act like this is the first time in the history of wrestling, hell, even the past couple of years where an angle had the dumbest start ever, and never redeemed itself after it was finished. Sure there's history of something ending better than it started, but it's not often.

All this did was give the trolls more ammo, make the diehards question themselves, and give Punk and co a ton of ammo to reiterate the fact that AEW is bush league. And probably piss off a few current employees.

I don't get the Ospreay hate tho, HHH goes on a preshow that probably had 2million+ viewers and calls Ospreay, Okada, Sasha lazy indirectly. He gave a good little potshot back and people are shytting all over him for that.

This bucks/punk footage was one segment in a 2 hour show. Yall remember when Raw had a whole episode dedicated to a golden egg? :scust: