[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Dynasty's card is stacked as all hell, plus it should have a good crowd (like 7k people in attendance in a 10k building) so I highly doubt they drop the ball in the one thing this company does better than any other in current wrestling. That show would have to be an historic underwhelming experience for AEW to really be hurt.
AEW has the roster, so all they have to do is put on a legit PPV and their good, now let this have been WCW 2000's roster and there is a case. Also keep in mind WB seems to have no issues with the numbers they're getting.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
AEW has "hit the point of no return" every Dynamite since AEW started :russell:

I don't know why some of y'all watch something you hate so regularly.
People love bringing up WCW 2000, but I don't think they remember it like they claim.

Only way AEW dies is...

- They don't get a broadcasting deal
- Kahn sells the company
- A network has a stake in the company

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Adderall Man saw the immediate Twitter reaction and fell back :dead:

Either that or Wembley only let him show the footage once :russ:
N-gga better start being like his father, ain't nothing wrong having the boss who wants to be cool, but like hoes who don't know how to turn off their thottery, there's a time and a place.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see it

AEW really got to learn the difference on what competition looks like vs. looking like a complete fool looks like...

Why doesn't he lean into that shyt? Yeah, I work less, don't have to be grinded out in a development system, make millions, and guess what ..

You'll still be calling my agent when it's time to re-up.