[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They need to start sitting down and looking at negatives vs positives. Negatives easily outweighed any potential positives that could come from this.

Let's not act like this is the first time in the history of wrestling, hell, even the past couple of years where an angle had the dumbest start ever, and never redeemed itself after it was finished. Sure there's history of something ending better than it started, but it's not often.

All this did was give the trolls more ammo, make the diehards question themselves, and give Punk and co a ton of ammo to reiterate the fact that AEW is bush league. And probably piss off a few current employees.

I don't get the Ospreay hate tho, HHH goes on a preshow that probably had 2million+ viewers and calls Ospreay, Okada, Sasha lazy indirectly. He gave a good little potshot back and people are shytting all over him for that.

This bucks/punk footage was one segment in a 2 hour show. Yall remember when Raw had a whole episode dedicated to a golden egg? :scust:
Like I said in the Dynamite thread, when you got someone indirectly broadcasting to the world that you're a lazy coward, you got to fire a shot back, especially when the guy delivering the first shot had a top champion for like three years that couldn't even show up for work half the year.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think I watched like 2-3 PPVs including WM37 on my brother’s Peacock account. I was trying to keep up with AEW/WWE and E was so trash it wasn’t worth the effort/headache. God damn that was 3 years ago :wtf: Before that I think the last WWE PPV I watched in full was WM32.

So stop being heelish.
publically on thecoli.com camera's.

You can make these jokes in private. with your clique of heel buddies in thecoli.com npc locker room.

Just keep that shyt private npc.

You was aew during nwg.

Do not switch sides now.

Art Barr

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
So stop being heelish.
publically on thecoli.com camera's.

You can make these jokes in private. with your clique of heel buddies in thecoli.com npc locker room.

Just keep that shyt private npc.

You was aew during nwg.

Do not switch sides now.

Art Barr
This is on some #standforaew shyt. I don’t care about sides man, I was there for the Monday Night Wars fukking with both shows :pachaha:

I’ll watch whatever product is good. If a company makes a dumb decision, I’ll shyt on them for it. Uso vs Uso at WM was weak af, YBs heel turn made them even cornier, I’m not gonna keep that to myself online or off. :manny: and I didn’t watch AEW until Punk and Danielson came aboard. So I was really in that #NWG life. :lolbron:

Right now both companies’ PPVs/PLEs have been on point. I still can’t do the weekly shows in full, 2-3 hours is asking for a lot these days. But I’ll pop in and out if I can.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hopefully this is the inflection point where someone is finally able to get thru to TK that he needs to give up the book

Tony will never do that he'll just double down. He's too use to being questioned and trashed and over his abilities in *insert role with the Jags and Fulham* over the years.

While Shahid name might be on things AEW is Tony's thing. Which is different to the Jags and Fulham where Shahid is the face.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is on some #standforaew shyt. I don’t care about sides man, I was there for the Monday Night Wars fukking with both shows :pachaha:

I’ll watch whatever product is good. If a company makes a dumb decision, I’ll shyt on them for it. Uso vs Uso at WM was weak af, YBs heel turn made them even cornier, I’m not gonna keep that to myself online or off. :manny: and I didn’t watch AEW until Punk and Danielson came aboard. So I was really in that #NWG life. :lolbron:

Right now both companies’ PPVs/PLEs have been on point. I still can’t do the weekly shows in full, 2-3 hours is asking for a lot these days. But I’ll pop in and out if I can.

Oh so you weren't around.

You got no real skin in dis here then,..bruv breh.

Oh I get it.

Yet we trying to keep the peace here.

No need to even beef because two trouble makers wanted to create havoc at mania. When right now. If you turn off those two.

Everything is beautiful bruv-breh.

It is peace now.

You do not have to grab a pitch fork with the table switches.
Unless khan pulls some bullshyt and swerve gets swerved out the strap.

Now if that happens.

Then we riot.

Now let us chill.
Till we have to use the table switches.
I been putting in my coffers.
just in case of a revolution.

If swerve does not win.

then we riot

I just hope it does not come to that and we get to see.

swerve get the belt.

Art Barr

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
If swerve doesn't win.

We riot.

Art Barr
This the saddest part breh

Swerve should be the main focus

We’re two weeks away from the ppv where we might get our first black AEW world champion in the history of the company

But the highlights and focus of responding to wwe have Overshadowed swerve and other storylines for a majority of the people who aren’t people like Cattle

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This the saddest part breh

Swerve should be the main focus

We’re two weeks away from the ppv where we might get our first black AEW world champion in the history of the company

But the highlights and focus of responding to wwe have Overshadowed swerve and other storylines for a majority of the people who aren’t people like Cattle

I see how that bullshyt is causing a lack of eyes to be on the real thing. We as black people watching wrasslin need to be focused on.

We watching if a fledgling promotion is gonna make the right choice.

If that happens.
As an aew black fan.

ypu should not have no issue with aew moving forward if swerve get the belt.
as people forget the:

Scorpio sky
jade

even the golden laker title...

So hopefully everything goes.
according to what would make simple booking sense at dynasty.

Art Barr