[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
What on earth are you talking about?
IMG-1491.jpg

Twerps really had Okada debut to this

taker597

Superstar
Daps
After re watching the glass spot on a PRE-Show match.

Like Why? the spot doesn't even look good and everyone is cringing hopping the glass breaks safely..

Homie went into business for himself
Took the spot that nobody else wanted to take
Got backstage and got Punked
Then, get exiled for 8 months.
Then get emasculated on live TV from said footage of a guy that's no longer within the company when you're due to return
This is probably permanently harm his image no matter what he does now.

ALL TIME L

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Show was ok. Not a horrible show or anything. Hopefully they move on from the footage and all that and have a great tag match at Dynasty. Should be a great event with a great card. Backstage footage really didn't do much for me. shyt happened, just gotta move on. Speaking of moving on, we already got a banger scheduled for collision.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Show was ok. Not a horrible show or anything. Hopefully they move on from the footage and all that and have a great tag match at Dynasty. Should be a great event with a great card. Backstage footage really didn't do much for me. shyt happened, just gotta move on. Speaking of moving on, we already got a banger scheduled for collision.

why is TK so insistent on having Hobbs take televised losses??

br82186

Superstar
Daps
First, thanks brehs for all the condolences. That's much appreciated.

Secondly, this was an awful episode. There was no reason to show backstage footage of what happened at All In London, none. It didn't help their case one bit. Matt and Nick are idiots for doing that and Tony is another idiot for allowing that to happen. It derailed the show so much. I've got no problem with Ospreay firing back at the "ran from the grind" talk Hunter randomly brought up over the weekend but others will feel different about the comment on Steph. The rest of the show just could not recover from practically every backstage, promo segment that happened tonight.
Somebody said Renee had an irked look on her face when Ospreay spoke about Stephanie, her and Renee are close friends