[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:wtf:

I think they jumped the shark tonight brehs. This might be the point of no return as far as people respecting them as a company, crew, and a record label
Nah, Dynasty's card is stacked as all hell, plus it should have a good crowd (like 7k people in attendance in a 10k building) so I highly doubt they drop the ball in the one thing this company does better than any other in current wrestling. That show would have to be an historic underwhelming experience for AEW to really be hurt.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Young Bucks diminish Okada and I don't like it
IMG-1491.jpg

Twerps really had Okada debut to this

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Dynasty's card is stacked as all hell, plus it should have a good crowd (like 7k people in attendance in a 10k building) so I highly doubt they drop the ball in the one thing this company does better than any other in current wrestling. That show would have to be an historic underwhelming experience for AEW to really be hurt.
With the matchups announced for Dynasty, the floor for it basically an 8 out of 10

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
“If they are not here to be all in on this…when I see people coming out of trying to make it, and then they pick a job where, well, they work less, the schedule is lighter, then I’m like, ‘I’m glad I didn’t pick you.’ If you’re not in it for the grind, at that point early in your career, you have no business being here.”

This don't sound like no kind of reference to Ospreay, He been wrestling for like 12 years now.
This sounds like some Boomer/old Gen X shyt. Oh I worked 80 hours a week in a factory to make 60k a year while you went and got some certs and can work from home ass hating shyt.:pachaha: