[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
fired up my ps3 for the first time in like 2 years to watch Mania on tv. I usually just watch in on monitor that I edit photos on. This system update taking too damn long.:russ:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
“Vince (McMahon) got his checkbook out and he’s writing more checks,” Lesnar said

LesnarTongue.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard from Forbes that Undertaker/Shane is going to be the last match. The article was savage.

This is one of the few WrestleManias I can think of where none of the headline matches feel like they can close the show. :patrice:

Undertaker vs Shane can imo. Once they play that video package and remind you of the stakes, and Taker is walking to HIAC with 90k thousand screaming brother, you'll feel it. Plus Shane's going to do something crazy.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This guy right here :laff:

Brock Lesnar Talks Why He is Working an Increased WWE Schedule
Dan Gelston of The Associated Press recently published a story looking at WrestleMania 32’s attempt to “upstage” the NCAA’s Final Four, and the piece contains quotes from several WWE superstars, including Brock Lesnar.

On why he is working an increased WWE schedule, Lesnar had the following to say:

“Vince (McMahon) got his checkbook out and he’s writing more checks,” Lesnar said of his increased work load. “But I have a limit and we’re at that limit right now.”

“This is a job and I’m not caught up into it like maybe I’m supposed to be,” he said. “I approach this as, I’m a skilled worker. I clock in, I clock out. People pay to watch me and, by chance, I guess they find me entertaining. … When I look back and what I’m proud of is the money in my bank account.”
:laff: