[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I have been away rom wrestling since 2011 after CM Punk won the WWE title from Cena and have finally started watching again.
I am looking at the matches for mania and man that shyt looks weak as fukk. I hope Shane beats Taker so he could take control o raw and bring back the draft along with another main title.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
They have all the perfect matches for the preshow. Getting the fillers out the way.

I have no doubts that this will be another on paper not too good but actual show will be good Mania.

The New Day match is seriously the only weak link on the actual Mania card.

Hilarious how all the Divas was looking at Eva Marie like the fukk are you doing?

Best way to use her. They know no one likes her so make her and over excited teammate.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Eva Marie is a top 3 hottest diva atm :pacspit:

tumblr_inline_mhrkct22TZ1qmb6vf.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Holy shyt I forgot this is Sunday. That's not a :krs: holy shyt either. This is 2 years straight I haven't watched anything on the buildup to this show and I don't even feel like I missed anything either year :francis:. Remember when they used to try year round? Now it looks like they don't try at any point of the year. Even the Wrestlemania logo is too bland and generic ever year these days. I hate the fact that I'm saying it but don't even regret asking for this day off. I'll be faking sick to study for an exam on Monday but that's besides the point. They really have no idea what to do or how to build for anything at this point.