[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
WWE has confirmed the following WWE Superstars for the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal match, leaving four remaining spots open:

• Social Outcasts (Curtis Axel, Heath Slater, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas)
  • Big Show
  • Kane
  • Goldust
  • R-Truth
  • Mark Henry
  • Jack Swagger
  • Darren Young
  • Fandango
  • The Ascension (Konnor, Viktor)
  • Tyler Breeze
  • Damien Sandow

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
On main stage. I just don't know who she is outside of NXT yet. Sasha needs a good singles feud.
But I don't watch regularly, just saying, I know what Becky and Charlotte are about and who they are since they debuted.

Man:whew: how about that idea, you know one where you get talent over in a feud that doesn't involve the title? Instead they force you into stupid total divas BS

:heh: this is WWE in 2016:heh: the fukk am I even coming up with these types of ideas lol... but yea the heel has to drop the title at mania to someone the company is willing to invest in, or have charelotte drop it to Sasha then have Sasha drop it to becky at Summer Slam then have charelotte regain sometime before the rumble so she can eventually lose to a now built up on the main roster Bailey, who has been in good feuds all year.. Then rinse and repeat next year with Askua..

Man this card doesn't look impressive at all, I hope this IC ladder match leads to a KO/Zayn feud going forward...

The rock and austins appearances better be amazing

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Those are longhorns, not the Titanic, breh. It's Texas.

It looks like the divas are more prominent this year than ever. Which is gay IMO, I care fukk all about women's wrestling. Kalisto's match should have been way more hyped, instead more nikkas talmbout the hoes than the actual wrestlers :snoop:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
z6eXpPQ.jpg

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Lol at the battle royal ... What's the incentive to even win it? Especially if you've been in it before and won it (i.e. Big Show)..
The first year it meant something. They botched Cesaro's win hardcore but it still meant something.

Last year it still had a tad bit prestige. Especially with everyone assuming they were gonna use it to springboard Sandow's new found popularity. Then they gave it to Big Show and he didn't even mention the win or bring the trophy out the next night I believe.

This year it has as much value as the random battle royals they use to do before Wrestlemania started years ago in a dark match just to get everyone a chance to compete for the night.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Divas Match: Winners: Tamina, Naomi, etc. Emma gets pin, Eva Marie takes pin. Eva botches 3 moves.
US Title: Kalisto wins, no one cares, he doesn't get hurt.
Battle Royal: Winner: Mizzark. Final Four: Big Show, Kane, Mizzark, Sandow.
Usos/Dudleys: Winners: Dudleys, tables will be used.

Jericho/Styles: Winner: Styles by DQ
Divas Belt: Winner: Charlotte, Becky takes pin, Flair interferes, and Title stays the same (Divas).
Tag Titles: New Day wins, no 4th member, trombone gets destroyed.
IC Title: Owens wins. Ziggler hangs from the belt, Ladder bump: Miz. Ko/Zayn immediately start fighting.

HIAC: Shane wins. Vince Interferes, Shane jumps off the cell.
Ambrose/Lesnar: Lesnar wins by Kimora, Dean passes out.

WWF Title: Roman wins. Interference by Rocky. Match goes over 20 mins.

Rocks big role will be interfering for Roman, ether in a promo.

Appearances (all not mentioned mean they won't show): SCSA, Cena, Bullet Club, Wyatts, Rollins, Orton

Closing shot: Roman raising belt to boos.