[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
They have to close with SHANE-O-MAC. He's the most popular in the company right now, he outpops Brock. Plus Taker will get pops even tho he's tweening.

I predict we will get "Booooring" chants during HHH-Rome. It's a shyt match I am not interested in, fukk Boreman Lames.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Yea having gone to more than a few manias, seven to be exact, shyt is fukkin lit in person.

Im as pessimistic as a mother fukker but wont lie...shyts tense on the big day

Reigns hhh seems awful now but sooner or later youll get excited

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Yea having gone to more than a few manias, seven to be exact, shyt is fukkin lit in person.

Im as pessimistic as a mother fukker but wont lie...shyts tense on the big day

Reigns hhh seems awful now but sooner or later youll get excited

Problem is most don't want to Triple H leave with the title in 2016... but most don't like Reigns and don't want him to either... lose/lose situation. No MITB cash in to save us this time.

We all know Roman is winning anyway, 1/5 in the betting is ridiculous, he should be like 1/50 or something

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of the bad buildup, we will all be here for the fukkery :blessed:

So without further adieu, lemme be the first to say...

D0plcQv.gif

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Easily one of the wrost Wrestlemaina build ups

But at least we getting Shane vs Undertaker

But Shane's suppose to leave after ;(

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
If Shane is supposed to win, it would make more sense since it'd be weird if he won and gained control of the company, only to go into a match where Trips, representing a now dethroned Authority, still holds the belt.
You have a point but then you have to think about WWE logic

Spyro

Banned
Daps
They have to close with SHANE-O-MAC. He's the most popular in the company right now, he outpops Brock. Plus Taker will get pops even tho he's tweening.

I predict we will get "Booooring" chants during HHH-Rome. It's a shyt match I am not interested in, fukk Boreman Lames.

I think based on the Shane/Taker promo on Raw, it will be the main event. Even had Jericho saying it will be :francis:

Bad idea. The title should end the show, always, regardless of the match. :troll:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cripple H and Reigns are the last match but the crowd reaction is the real story.
Reigns vs HHH will be equal to HHH vs Orton from Wrestlemania 25, the crowd didn't give a fukk and it was a chore to watch. Lensar & Ambrose will tear the house down and Shane vs Taker will have the crowds attention, so HHH will have to accept that his match will get shytted on:yeshrug: