[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think it would make more sense that he interferes in the Brock/Ambrose match since he gave Ambrose his barbed wire bat.
Why would Mick interfere in that match? He don't got beef with Brock, remember on SummerSlam when Jon Stewart called Foley out to help him beat down Brock and Foley was like "Brock? :merchant:I thought on the phone you said Rock:whoa:I want no parts of Lesnar"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why would Mick interfere in that match? He don't got beef with Brock, remember on SummerSlam when Jon Stewart called Foley out to help him beat down Brock and Foley was like "Brock? :merchant:I thought on the phone you said Rock:whoa:I want no parts of Lesnar"

He shouldn't really, but if he appears at WM it makes more sense for him to be a part of that match (with the passing of the torch/bat and all) than anywhere else.:manny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He shouldn't really, but if he appears at WM it makes more sense for him to be a part of that match (with the passing of the torch/bat and all) than anywhere else.:manny:
Honestly I can imagine a Rock n' Sock Connection reunion then since its in Texas Austin comes out and hits Foley with the stunner for no reason for a pop

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Here's my thing. This Mania should showcase the younger/new stars. Here's what I would do....

WWF Title: Reigns vs. Ambrose vs. Lesnar

Taker vs. Bray

Owens vs. Styles (IC)

New Day vs. LON

Fatal 4 way: Charlotte vs. Sasha vs. Becky vs. Naomi

Jericho vs. ???

US Title Kalisto vs. Zayn

Andre The Giant Battle Royal to lead off the show

At some point, Rocky and Austin Promos, and your other normal backstage WM shyt. Am I crazy?

Daps
Here's my thing. This Mania should showcase the younger/new stars. Here's what I would do....

WWF Title: Reigns vs. Ambrose vs. Lesnar

Taker vs. Bray

Owens vs. Styles (IC)

New Day vs. LON

Fatal 4 way: Charlotte vs. Sasha vs. Becky vs. Naomi

Jericho vs. ???

US Title Kalisto vs. Zayn

Andre The Giant Battle Royal to lead off the show

At some point, Rocky and Austin Promos, and your other normal backstage WM shyt. Am I crazy?

This card sucks too. Not coming at you, but reality is this roster is paper thin and no one is over enough at this point for a WM showcase.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The roster does suck but in reality if all those major players weren't hurt they would just take spots from dudes like Owens and even Ambrose/New Day.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
How about a TLC match for the tag titles involving New Day/Dudley's/Uso's/LON? Make it a spotfest like the good ol days, probably steal the show.

Much better than the two shyt matches we're getting :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How about a TLC match for the tag titles involving New Day/Dudley's/Uso's/LON? Make it a spotfest like the good ol days, probably steal the show.

Much better than the two shyt matches we're getting :francis:
WWE screwed themselves when they decided to have match types be ppv themes, TLC was always a highlight at Mania and now it's an afterthought ppv.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nothing left for NXT but some wack ass floor seats :francis:

Hate them cause you can't see shyt