[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Nothing left for NXT but some wack ass floor seats :francis:

Hate them cause you can't see shyt
thetwistedworldofmargesimpson3_thumb.png

Problem solved.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I remember being in highschool and some of my boys and I going to WM3. It was such a great moment and possibly my favorite life experience.
Finally, a nikka who was fortunate enough to have experienced the Golden Era. Millenials lost, they missed out.

I remember the Sunday afternoon of WM3 vividly, I was a lil nikka, then my friend called and told me about a 976 number that would tell us the results as they happened. I was excited af, I couldn't concentrate on anything else because I kept wondering what was happening at WM3. I called the number a few times, but had to stop out of fear my parents would whup my ass for it, lol. I think I called 3 times, the last one being after Macho-Steamboat. They'd give the winner, pinfall or submission, and the time. "And Ricky Steamboat wins the IC title by pinfall at 18:31!!! Call again to find out MORE results as they happen!!! If under 18, ask your parents first". shyt got my pulse racing as if I was doing bumps :ooh:

During WMx8, I had no internet, so I resorted to callin the soap opera hotline in hopes they had results :snoop: I called every sports hotline out there, but nothing. Didn't find out until PTI the next day when Kornheiser said Hogan and Rock joined forces.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:mjlol: Did The Rock forget he said he was coming to this shyt?

Wont be shocked if he wakes up every morning and tells himself "oh shyt I'm the host of wrestlemania"

He's too busy promoting Lucha Underground on Instagram to even care to even mentioned the word "Wrestlemania" on Twitter

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Welp Supercard of Honor TV tapings officially sold out :francis:

Silkk

Daps
Too bad the card is shyt otherwise i'd cop WM tix instead

Guess its just NXT & Raw

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Welp Supercard of Honor TV tapings officially sold out :francis:
you really held out til the last second breh..i prob would have too though...its like when you jump quick and cop tickets then theres a bunch of cheap and good seats left...but when you hold out that shyt sells out with the quickness :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
you really held out til the last second breh..i prob would have too though...its like when you jump quick and cop tickets then theres a bunch of cheap and good seats left...but when you hold out that shyt sells out with the quickness :snoop:
Tried to wait right before to see if prices would go down. There's some back up :blessed:

I'm dealing with this dumbass manager who changes our work schedule weekly. I had off the 1st-5th then i check the shyt the other day and she has me back on for the 1st out of nowhere :why:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Y'all think Shane /Taker ending it?

If Shane is supposed to win, it would make more sense since it'd be weird if he won and gained control of the company, only to go into a match where Trips, representing a now dethroned Authority, still holds the belt.