3rivers c00n gif is flooding the internet

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
def cant be like me

the internet aint real life.i dont think yall know how to disassociate the two
The same person who posted @3Rivers gif is the same person who works for the education department in DC and 5 minutes prior sent me this.

"
This education related bill was introduced in the House, and I encourage you to read it, and talk to your state representative about it. We know school choice is high on this administration's list of priorities, but to slip in a repeal of nutrition standards for the national school lunch and breakfast programs adds insult to injury

Here's a link to the bill and a screenshot of the summary. H.R.610 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): To distribute Federal funds for elementary and secondary education in the form of vouchers for eligible students and to repeal a certain rule relating to nutrition standards in schools.

-------

My advise to you is to shut the fukk up

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
def cant be like me

the internet aint real life.i dont think yall know how to disassociate the two

Internet today due to social media is essentially real life now, people interact and meet each other through Twitter, IG, Snapchat, Facebook where that wouldn't possible 10 years ago. It's not the 90s where on AIM message board where "dudewithmuscles6500" called you a bytch randomly and you can laugh it off. Now, people literally find other people's whole life story on the internet if they choose to just through Facebook alone. So yea take your L breh and move on.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The homie @3Rivers took :c00n_sas:worldwide :wow:.

lol, I don't think those non-coli member casuals won't be able to tell though. Best part is he tagged himself and not the coli, if they were really flooding this place we'd lose all of our smilies and gifs. :lupe:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full
:laff:

The accuracy and context in this gif breh you been MVP posting lately

YOU SMOKE CRACK DONTCHA!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT ME BOY!!!! DON'T YOU SMOKE CRACK!!!!!!!

NOW I SAY IF YOU WANNA KILL YASELF DON'T fukk AROUND WITH IT DO IT EXPEDITIOUSLY! GO ON AND JUMP!!

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Internet today due to social media is essentially real life now, people interact and meet each other through Twitter, IG, Snapchat, Facebook where that wouldn't possible 10 years ago. It's not the 90s where on AIM message board where "dudewithmuscles6500" called you a bytch randomly and you can laugh it off. Now, people literally find other people's whole life story on the internet if they choose to just through Facebook alone. So yea take your L breh and move on.

Ignore him. nikka still probably got a flip phone.