#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:bow:

This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web....

full
Barkley: all white people's ain't bad
Tommy: what about Black on Black crime
Stacy: where the white men at?
Sage: all the bad people I knew in my life were Black
Uncle Whitlock: their twoke, fake woke

Combine their powers:
full

All say: Reyyyyyy!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

trended black circles the web

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."
I get my news from sourced sites and among educated black circles and the shyt showed up there on three occasions.

Sorry we can't all be like you....

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."
Yet here you are, living on the internet...talking about what other nikkas are doing..on the internet

full

Daps

And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full