3rivers c00n gif is flooding the internet

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full
This is arguably the greatest gif response on SOHH/COLI history. Everyone knows where it is from, haven't seen in a while and shytted all over that fake cool guy :banderas:

You know it's real when I am dapping and repping @Gil Scott-Heroin :wow:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full

uizi76.gif

j9li6q.gif

The homie @Gil Scott-Heroin just bodied this niigga in broad daylight, with no regard for human life... They might even make this a case on

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I'm hurt? You're the one calling yourself the coli MVP. :mjlol:
i put that in like 2012 ..its like 2017.
Was listening to a lecture on this recently

Alot of people have swapped their realities

It used to be things happened in the physical world and that was your focus, every once in a while some funny shyt would happen online and you'd show your peers irl around you

NOW to alot of people the internet is the real world, when something funny happens around them irl they show it to their online peers first

People are more PC and friendly on the internet now than they are irl life, think about how crazy that is :mindblown:

And it's because people are more willing to completely destroy your life or confront you via the internet than in person

In 2017 it's actually safer to be a troll/racist/bigot in real life than it is to tweet out those same ideologies :wtf: cuz the average person is just gonna stand by and record whatever you do for the internet instead of confront you about it in person

shyt is SUPER spooky right now imo :wtf: people without social media are basiclly free to do whatever, internet life more restricted and free speech isn't a thing with the social justice warriors ruining lives over dumbass tweets

its really crazy ...this nikka said

"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

black circle...on ....the....web.....what in the fukk

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

HE SHOULD HAVE MADE THE TRANSPARENT "3R" LOGO FILL THE WHOLE PAGE.

:mjcry:THIEVES ARE GONNA COVER THAT LIL LOGO
OR CROP IT OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Anyone caught on the net using our dog's gif without giving props to Trey Arrr will get that work then. Don't let us find out. :birdman:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Aye @NYC Rebel can you link a couple places you saw this? :feedme:

If its people in your personal life who posted it and you can't link it without putting yourself out there dont bother though