3rivers c00n gif is flooding the internet

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

trended black circles the web

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."
but the coli is a black circle on the web.....and your here...

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

trended black circles the web

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."

Guy with "MVP of the coli. The colis MVP" as his headline talking about Internet shyt. You the MVP of the site, that's real 90s hood shyt huh
:mjlol: :dead: :scust:

@3Rivers :salute:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn......I don't think I've ever seen a user bless the internet with so much piff. I hope dude is at least a famous web designer or something. Got way too much talent going to waste otherwise :salute:
Him and @Walt both better be getting paid. They're way too good at what they do to not be web designers or writers or at least get paid like they are.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Thinking back to the Captain Planet opening intro, I just thought who would be considered Gaia in this hilarious version of this, a figure who birthed these modern versions of the c00n word lol:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I get my news from sourced sites and among educated black circles and the shyt showed up there on three occasions.

Sorry we can't all be like you....
def cant be like me

the internet aint real life.i dont think yall know how to disassociate the two