Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Natural Afro

the-bernie-mac-show-poster.jpg

Suspicious "Fro"

index.php

Daps
Reppin
X
I think most men don't feel Steve Harvey. It's mostly women and older women. He reminds me of those smug swagless knowitall judgmental older people that I hated growing up.
Nah, a lot of smart women can't stand that cat either...especially after his ex-wife was all over youtube airing out his dirt.

Growing up, I never even liked the Steve Harvey Show. Only time I could tolerate him is when he hosted Showtime at the Apollo. My mom went to an amateur night taping uptown once when he was there and she swears that was the one time he made her laugh, but other than she can't stand him or his annoying ass nephew Tommy.

Uncle Bernie tho:wow:Everyone I know loved that man's comedy and his show. Plus he just seemed like a good man.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:francis:I like Steve's show. I'll put it this way though: I never saw any of steves live comedy, nor any of his movies, though I did listen to his radio show on and off
when I would drop my sisters off at school a few years ago.

Bernie? I've seen comedy specials, a handful of his movies, the TV show, interviews, etc. Bernie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No favoritism, Bernie is just funnier.
His versatility could go from father figure to creepy uncle to slick talking conman to every-man just trying to live. Can't say the same for steve.
RIP Bernie.

funny in transformers too

Daps
:wow: Steve gets a lot of hate on The Coli :russ:

nikka gets hate damn near EVERYWHERE.....shyt is crazy to me, how it all went down :what:

I first knew and liked him from his sitcom and Kings of Comedy....and I thought everyone liked him too because of those...I ain't ever heard anything negative about him back in those days.....

Then seemingly outta nowhere, Odd Future and the 'fukk Steve Harvey' shyt spread like wildfire. Atheist cacs started hating him because of those interviews he did that were anti-atheist, and he was acting all preachy and high-and-mighty (they can't STAND dude over at reddit because of that)...

Some nikkas started hating him due to his perceived c00ning/sellout ways.....and the fact that he started giving relationship advice to black women that nikkas did NOT agree with (the fact that he had his own relationship problems didn't make him look any better).....

He switched lanes, started doing corny game shows and talk shows for cacs.....now some cacs are hating on him for 'ruining' Family Feud with his schtick, and more nikkas hate him over this Bernie Mac shyt.....

I still fukk with the Steve Harvey Show, his 'old school' part of Kings of Comedy, and even some of his stand-up (The Titanic, OJ trial, and the ghetto wedding ones are good.....the Rae Carruth one is classic :mjlol: ). But I can't look at him the same way again, knowing that damn near nobody likes him now...

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
nikka gets hate damn near EVERYWHERE.....shyt is crazy to me, how it all went down :what:

I first knew and liked him from his sitcom and Kings of Comedy....and I thought everyone liked him too because of those...I ain't ever heard anything negative about him back in those days.....

Then seemingly outta nowhere, Odd Future and the 'fukk Steve Harvey' shyt spread like wildfire.
I think it all started with the fake flat top rumors (which were true, of course). Like why do you pretend to have a Larry Holmes special :flabbynsick: