Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Corey Holcomb was talking about this on Foxxhole a couple of years ago. Supposedly Steve used to be the closer on the tour until people started leaving cause he couldn't follow Bernie Mac. Then they made him like the host/mc that kept the show going like in the movie version.

:wow:

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
Always remember hearing this. Ced was cool with the sidekick role and DL never really brought as much influence. But Bernie was clearly the true star of the Kings of Comedy, and that probably burned Steve something serious.

Bernie finally getting hollywood on his side was the final straw in Steve's salty ass wagon.

Bernie also is very versatile in his acting. Look at the differences between Pride with Terrance Howard, Ocean's Eleven and Soul Men with Sam Jackson.

Steve plays the same damn character in every movie. nikka was the exact same person in Love don't cost a thing, You got Served and Johnson Family vacation.
Don't forget Life:salute:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
i was throw with this big teeth c00n, the minute he stood with Paula Deen,,, and his radio show is whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, nothing he say is funny, but them 2 sisters, LOL like he comedy gold... I guess thats part of their contract, laugh at his corny jokes, if you wanna keep your job..

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Man leave Steve alone :patrice:the anti bully movement lost tonight. :scust: