Frenchie

Banned
Daps
I jus skimmed thru shyt rly rly quickly

Didnt see no flirting goin on. Jus seemed like old friends catchin up n shyt.

Ill read it more thoroughly later on and report back on any foul shyt I got u OP

Wut background is ur girl btw?

Last edited:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
dude finessed with the francais and stole your bytch... pawg jumped on to a more cultured nikka.... c'est vrai :mjlol:

:what: Why you tryin to make him feel bad?

The only "finessing" he did was tell her that she looked beautiful

Anyways, judging by their messages, they've known each other for a long time. I mean mothafukka was buyin Christmas presents for her fam and shyt.

It's normal to care about someone you've known so long, especially when you used to fukk.

It's impossible to tell by reading these messages if they fukked or not or if they just met up and had dinner.

:manny:

*EDIT: Why are people still tryin to translate this after me & @Turbulent already did? Go for it by all means, but good luck cuz it's long and boring.

Last edited:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:dead:

I've read the shyt. nothing is going on between them, it's really candid stuff at this point. But the guy being a guy, he definitly want to smash, but that's like, trowing the bottle to the sea and let the waves to the rest. If it happens it happens, if not he wil K.I.M

You're glossing over the "You'll always be in my heart", "you're always beautiful", & "I can't wait to see you again" parts not to mention coucou (term of endearment. My French ex used to address me as coucou back when we were dating. We stayed in touch but he didn't call me coucou after we broke up) and both of them lying about being single.

:umad:

Frenchie

Banned
Daps
You're glossing over the "You'll always be in my heart", "you're always beautiful", & "I can't wait to see you again" parts not to mention coucou (term of endearment. My French ex used to address me as coucou back when we were dating. We stayed in touch but he didn't call me coucou after we broke up) and both of them lying about being single.

:umad:
She didnt escalate any of those remarks tho. She gently and subtly curved him. Also OP said they were on and off him n his girl.

OP aint got shyt to worry about. The Central African dude wants to smash but she not goin for it :manny:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
She didnt escalate any of those remarks tho. She gently and subtly curved him. Also OP said they were on and off him n his girl.

OP aint got shyt to worry about. The Central African dude wants to smash but she not goin for it :manny:
Where do you see her curvin him?

"Take my photos with you", "It's too bad you're only staying 4 days", "Have fun on your trip, think of me" plus callin him coucou back and lying about being single?

:usure:

This bytch is mad suspect.