Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Have you thought about using an online translator?

:whoa: I got this

Yo @MGM that was boring as fukk to read

:dead:

They're terrible at communicating, making plans, and stayin in touch

:snoop:

Half of those messages are just like "call me back" "I lost your #" "I was busy, missed your call"

Seems like they're both from France and living in the US. He gave her some advice on getting sponsored to live in the US and gave her a contact for some free legal advice.

LOL @ her car gettin all fukked up when they were supposed to meet (he was in town for a week and I guess her car was fukked up and she had to bring it to the shop)

They seem like just friends but who knows what goes on outside of those messages. She mentions that she loves his voicemails...:patrice:

These messages old af though.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:whoa: I got this

Yo @MGM that was boring as fukk to read

They're terrible at communicating, making plans, and stayin in touch

:snoop:

Half of those messages are just like "call me back" "I lost your #" "I was busy, missed your call"

Seems like they're both from France and living in the US. He gave her some advice on getting sponsored to live in the US and gave her a contact for some free legal advice.

LOL @ her car gettin all fukked up when they were supposed to meet (he was in town for a week and I guess her car was fukked up and she had to bring it to the shop)

They seem like just friends but who knows what goes on outside of those messages. She mentions that she loves his voicemails...:patrice:

These messages old af though.

Why You Ain't Say All That The First Time?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
That nikka French?
WsjcaCf.png

Chalk it up, fam. :mjlol:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
second post is way too long to translate and it's even more disjointed.

they met at a restaurant at some point with a friend of hers present.

they're both single at some point. it feels a little more flirty but in a simpish way (especially from him). there's a text where she says "haven't heard from you in a while, hope you weren't put off by something i said, didn't mean it in an indecent way" and he says "no i would like that we could meet just you and me one day". lots of gossip about some mutual friends, who's marrying who, who dislikes who, etc. i'll miss you, blablabla. i don't think they fukked yet. she did say she was single at some point though.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Ku5tMeI.png

@Turbulent @Strawberry

i HAVE ABOUT TWO more page of the second convo.. Do this tell u anything further...
Please and thank you

She told me before to my face she defenatelt wasnts interested in this dude.. but i find it funny that they trxted for so long..

ANd yes me and her was on and off for about 7 years

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Ku5tMeI.png

@Turbulent @Strawberry

i HAVE ABOUT TWO more page of the second convo.. Do this tell u anything further...
Please and thank you

She told me before to my face she defenatelt wasnts interested in this dude.. but i find it funny that they trxted for so long..

ANd yes me and her was on and off for about 7 years

They flirtin, B! :umad:

She's all like wahhhhh I'm always working I have no social life

& he's like you still look beautiful and then he says he loves something...can't tell if it's her or her photos:patrice:

And then she's like bring my photos with you

And he's like where are the photos

And she's like my Facebook photos for example

The good news is that they're not sendin sexy photos back and forth