Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ku5tMeI.png

@Turbulent @Strawberry

i HAVE ABOUT TWO more page of the second convo.. Do this tell u anything further...
Please and thank you

She told me before to my face she defenatelt wasnts interested in this dude.. but i find it funny that they trxted for so long..

ANd yes me and her was on and off for about 7 years
she tells him she's single because guys like younger women and she's 32 and always working so no social life. he replies "and yet you stay beautiful" she says thankyou followed by the smiley. he replies "I love it" and she says "then take my pics with you". he says "who has the pics" she explains she's talking about her facebook pics. then she says "if you think i'm pretty, maybe a candidate for me over there this weekend" now the way that last sentence is written, i'm not sure if she meant him or if she meant "If you think i'm pretty, maybe that means someone else could find me pretty as well"(it almost sounds confusing on purpose, lol)

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Convo 2..( Long)

rRBB43G.png
S90nUZI.png
zTDL7FM.png
H8nJs7G.png
ZqIkM2U.png
YLzOt2Y.png
yBlChJT.png
qDNsTCQ.png
gxKWoaZ.png
b7mxDl5.png
eUwHimE.png
WYUnfzo.png
C3z1ZWb.png
E2ZSuby.png
0dihrgG.png
MQmt8C0.png
A1IHZnB.png
waS4SV2.png
hLBawNr.png
JaPwTqN.png
[/SPOILER]

I got tired of reading all this plus it's making me miss my ex from France
:mjlol:

But from what I read they're both telling each other they're single. At one point he asks her if she's in love or married and she says neither. She also says something like she's getting old and all guys prefer younger girls

He tells her that she'll always be in his heart. They seem to care about each other deeply yet they're both dating other people the whole time and they're lying to each other about it?

This is confusing :mindblown:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOW THAT DUDE :ohhh::dwillhuh::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

He was in the generation of my older brother back in Central Africa. He's Central African living in the US, I think Washington (not sure). No contact whatsoever with him since I left almost 20 years ago but that's him for sure.

Anyway, pretty sure (95%) nothing at all happened, its just some very light flirting going on.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOW THAT DUDE :ohhh::dwillhuh::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

He was in the generation of my older brother back in Central Africa. He's Central African living in the US, I think Washington (not sure). No contact whatsoever with him since I left almost 20 years ago but that's him for sure.

Anyway, pretty sure (95%) nothing at all happened, its just some very light flirting going on.

:dwillhuh:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I just looked him up randomly on fb and saw that I have a mutual friend with him!

But then I checked out the profile and it was some older dude...wrong guy

There's about 5 of them on fb...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
funny thing is, dude seems like a lame. the type of lame where if my girl told me she slept with him i'd look at her like :heh:

But these are the nikkas throwing salt in your relationship though. Ole Im gonna text you forever and wait for the chance ass nikkas. Dude is no threat, but the internet got him looking like her mysterious prince charming.

Man trying to keep his house in order, but he gotta deal with these simp ass/wondering dikk nikkas. That dude is no threat, but she is building up some romantic movie bullshyte in her head about the guy. She might never act on it, but this dude is firmly becoming a backup nikka, and if it hits the fan at home, he's gonna be the emotional guy, and if he puts his corny ass in the right spot, he could hit in a moment of weakness.

This nikkas is exactly what's wrong with the game now. More guys share that girl than they know.

Leave your girl on autopilot brehs

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
They didn't smash...I skimmed through the whole thing but there is something there for sure. Kinda like she uses him for attention type of thing but they never really get too far.

Any decent attractive woman with a social media account has those type of nikkas in her inbox. They are flirting with her for sure and she just plays along lol.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't speak much French and can only pick out a few things here and there from reading but it looks like it's 2 different guys based on the names and one might be a French soccer player. Should we investigate further?