343 Cancels Halo Infinite Split-Screen Co-op, Delays Season 3 till next year

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The games missing so many features and content that the other Halos had from the beginning, and theirs no real good reason.

Some of the game play is actually the closets 343 has gotten to the bungle halos. But other things like the vehicles feel the worst they ever felt.

But the worst part of it is it seems like 343 caters to the crowd of fans who play Halo for cosmetic items. I rather them concentrate on releasing new game modes (assult, one flag ctf) with more new maps then some damn new power rangers armor.

When you play big team battle its literal 4 maps and 3 game types and they all seem like filler DLC maps, none besides Fragment feels like a solid BTB Halo map. If there only gonna give 3 game types to play, then gives us more maps or vice versa.

I dont think people are mad Halos not releasing couch co-op but its the fact they said its coming then they just kinda say no its been canceld, with no good reason and on top of that their dripping content out over 6 months that the game desperately needs and needed 6 months ago. Halo infinite is a step in the right direction for the franchise but its slow and painful.

Their literally no point to even buy an xbox or play the game till maybe next fall and its only one of very few MSs AAA games for the platform.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Fake outrage over split screen :mjlol: .

Granted this game is fukking trash but come on man.

Wtf needs split screen
Ain’t no reason for a company like Microsoft to be having these issues. There software shyt should be best in industry but they half ass everything Xbox and it’s embarrassing at this point. I don’t know how people support this nonsense from them.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
comments suggest it might be the Xbox One that can't do split screen. this is the downfall of trying to have feature parity across generations
One thing this generation of consoles rollouts have taught me is once you drop a new console, you need to take the Nintendo approach to old hardware and stop supporting it. Cyberpunk and Halo both were held back trying to appease and make happy people still playing on last gen consoles. We are close to 3 years deep and have yet to have a single true 'next gen experience' on either console because they are still trying to support the old shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We are close to 3 years deep and have yet to have a single true 'next gen experience' on either console because they are still trying to support the old shyt.

Not true, you can’t just shrug off actual next-gen ps5 games that look incredible. No point

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I’m not acting like anything, Demon’s Souls, Rift Apart, TLOU, even Returnal, all next gen games, all look and play incredible.

The only one graphically that I would argue is next gen is Demon's Souls remake, from a gameplay standpoint that shyt still plays like a PS3 game. I own 3 of those games(not buying another TLOU game, them games are mid as fukk).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only one graphically that I would argue is next gen is Demon's Souls remake, from a gameplay standpoint that shyt still plays like a PS3 game. I own 3 of those games(not buying another TLOU game, them games are mid as fukk).

Then you’re simply moving goalpost because you personally dislike the games. :manny:

They are 100% ‘next gen’ more so than what we got on the ps4 the first two years.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Then you’re simply moving goalpost because you personally dislike the games. :manny:

They are 100% ‘next gen’ more so than what we got on the ps4 the first two years.
Where did I say I dislike them? Don't put words in my mouth Gizmo. Graphically Returnal and Rift Apart aren't blowing anyone away like that no matter how fun they are to play.