34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Please read again the first thing I typed.

Damn you just proved my point about some of you being slow. :snoop:

Mass media has been anti-black for ages and ESPN is no different.

GstWOTs.jpg

And y'all in here glossing over this fact trying to turn this into yet another anti black woman thread when the woman isn't even black to begin with :scust:

Edit: I see you're the one who made the thread. I understand your agenda now . I'm out :scust:

You ran in here trying to downplay her OWN involvement on some “bu-bu-but it’s the Producers” as if she has ZERO culpability as she has to agree with saying what is written which they go over before segments air. She felt COMFORTABLE doing this.

She isn’t Black because she’s biracial but Barry is the first Black President? :pachaha:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, the cypher is complete.

They've successfully programmed black men to hate black women and vice versa.

I hate to see it. :mjcry:
I hate to see it too & I tried to hold on for so long but I can't no more. I'm done with their double standards, logicless thinking, lack of accountability, & categorizing all men based off the type they're attracted to. Don't get me wrong, I love black women but only on an individual basis.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
She knows what’s going on out here. She don’t have the pull to make changes to certain shyt? I know plenty people on a way smaller scale than her that will get scripts totally changed, or will change shyt live on air. She had to know that people wouldn’t be ok with that.
I can't disagree with this statement. I do believe she was hired to pay a role but it doesn't stop with her. She is a pawn in the studio but she accepted that role. My main issue is the people behind the scense that initially paint these narratives.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why:

She really did that shyt.

Nah.she blanked. What a disappointment

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see nothing wrong with this. Most people don't know him, so they gave you a quick history.....

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
basketball players should avoid her anytime she wants to do a interview

Her job is based off of black men she wants to bash..

Just like Black Lives Matter organization…

Them bytches and lezbos can attack black men for not doing enough, but when a black man dies by the cops it’s time for them to group up and ask for donations for their own bank accounts

Daps
I think you missed my point.

I didn't mean minor as in age. I mean minor in the sense of seriousness.

yeah i was confused by the term and the capitalized one in the thread title as well :pachaha:
but it depends on how the case went. i caught a disorderly conduct charge at that same age (some club bs) i have to list it everytime i want a job. so clearly yes people consider that stuff when you are some type of candidate. thankfully everything else about me usually overrides it being a minor incident and life goes on cuz i generally get the job:yeshrug: plus it may have been he was a public figure when it happened so even if he got it dismissed or expunged, it can't just disappear like hershall walker would have us believe :huhldup: