34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’m pretty sure that’s the script the producers of the show made her read

Sorry brehs but read between the lines. If you going to blame Malika also blame the producers. They were the one who set the topics and narrative of the show.
Not even defending her but this. Scary how slow most these dudes are.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Not even defending her but this. Scary how slow most these dudes are.
I'm sure people have no problem blaming the producers and all parties involved as well. I'm not sure where people were under the impression that anyone loves ESPN and the white people who run it. She could have raised some concerns about this. I'm waiting on proof she did. Until then...

Edit:
Damn, the cypher is complete.

They've successfully programmed black men to hate black women and vice versa.

I hate to see it. :mjcry:
I will add that in the end, the goal is for both groups to see each other as different races since at that point, neither will have the political or economic clout to truly take charge or do anything of worth with the US. I would go further and say that black women are more limited than black men in many ways, creating a situation that is less in their favor internationally. Then again, that's all by design.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry brehs but read between the lines. If you going to blame Malika also blame the producers. They were the one who set the topics and narrative of the show.

I thought I was missing something. We acting like presenters write their own pieces? Lol

No, that's the producers. Presenter just repeats whatever is in the script

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FXSY8eeXoAA7IGn
:huhldup:
I scrolled past this pic at first like "why did he post a picture of her family". After a google search I found out why.

wow

WOW.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Got damn :picard: If they didn’t think he could do the job he wouldn’t be on the team period. She did too much there.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She knows what’s going on out here. She don’t have the pull to make changes to certain shyt? I know plenty people on a way smaller scale than her that will get scripts totally changed, or will change shyt live on air. She had to know that people wouldn’t be ok with that.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I’m reading these responses like, can’t they see she’s reading from a fukkin teleprompter?
Yeah, most people haven't been inside a studio but heads can't think that these people are freestyling on air, can they?

I will say I imagine most get access to the report beforehand and if she oked this weird, unnecessary tangent that's so out of place that it's jarring, she's mad suspect.

Or she might not have the studio clout to say "take that out".

Still, just an overall terrible look for her and ESPN as a whole.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Biracial on biracial crime
:heh: This is hilarious and I’m glad she did it, maybe this will wake you clowns up from your Wakanda sweet mother of the earth black queen slumber. This is how most of them get down, they run interference for white boys with no fukks given.
wakanda sweet mother of the earth black queen slumber

:laff: