34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
She knows what’s going on out here. She don’t have the pull to make changes to certain shyt? I know plenty people on a way smaller scale than her that will get scripts totally changed, or will change shyt live on air. She had to know that people wouldn’t be ok with that.

ExActly -

Hey producer this is a bit tactless and has nothing to do with the setup of the question, which was for the analysts to give opinions on why this was a good or bad hire. I didn’t hear about the run downs of all the positive things he did in the community and life when they set it up so why bring up the arrests ?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps

:scust:

FXSY8eeXoAA7IGn
:huhldup:

Good Lord :why: I only see ESPN in passing in the lobby at work so any time I saw her I just thought damn that’s a good lookin woman :takedat:

I had no idea she was this terrible :hhh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They would have gone over the scripts with her BEFORE the segment aired. Which means she was okay with doing this :scust:

Take your damn cape off.
People really think these folks are just reading whatever is on the prompter without knowing what they will say at all lol. No reporter wants that. I mean with the way she comes off on air I’d think she would want all kinds of access to the behind the scenes shyt. Man ain’t nobody especially in this climate about to cold read anything on air without looking at it beforehand. That would be a super easy way to get any reporter out of here. She was ok with saying what she said, it’s ok to admit it.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I still think Rachel was worse. She was a complete vulture

She would be doing this story struggling to keep the smile off her face. That's the part about her that really rubbed me wrong. How much joy she took when these type of stories arose

Budda

Superstar
Daps
:heh: This is hilarious and I’m glad she did it, maybe this will wake you clowns up from your Wakanda sweet mother of the earth black queen slumber. This is how most of them get down, they run interference for white boys with no fukks given.

Why do black women have to pay for the thoughts of a woman who doesn’t even have a black woman as a mother?

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Why do black women have to pay forth thoughts of a woman who doesn’t even have a black woman as a mother?
Y’all know damn well we claim mutts as black. Barack Obama didn’t have a black mother either and he was “the first black president”. I have worked with black women in enough fields to know how they operate.

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They would have gone over the scripts with her BEFORE the segment aired. Which means she was okay with doing this :scust:

Take your damn cape off.
Please read again the first thing I typed.

Damn you just proved my point about some of you being slow. :snoop:

Mass media has been anti-black for ages and ESPN is no different.

GstWOTs.jpg

And y'all in here glossing over this fact trying to turn this into yet another anti black woman thread when the woman isn't even black to begin with :scust:

Edit: I see you're the one who made the thread. I understand your agenda now . I'm out :scust:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I mean in this instance she’s reading off a teleprompter lol…