34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She has a black father and white mother. How is she a black woman? :dead:

Same thing with Sage Steele.

They're a product of y'all PAWGing yet y'all blaming actual BW. :unimpressed:

CXm14f1UsAEYsNq

Malika-Andrews-parents-.jpg

Malika pops look exactly like them “no niggus over here types”

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most people speaking against it will search your post history and try to argue with you against something you typed years ago, while drunk. :heh:

Y’all clearly don’t get over shyt, so don’t be surprised no one else does.

Word lol...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Just like when Rachel Nichols tried to bring up Derrick Rose’s sexual assault lawsuit after his 50 point game even tho he won and countersued the accuser… :beli:

Yet there’s a 30 plus page thread on the coliseum board full of nikkas thirsting over this bytch up until she showed her true colors yesterday.
Nahhhh it started the moment they found out she was dating and now engaged to a white dude :lolbron:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you can protect black women but you have to treat these bedwenches accordingly..

I’m glad Steven A went in on her and checked her ass
Most are too far gone & undeserving. Once they see that we need each other & stop acting so entitled then we can talk. Until then, I treat them accordingly.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I used to think cacs were overreacting but I absolutely hate women in sports. They bring no value whatsoever.
Honestly I don't even know how y'all nikkas watch ESPN. I have no desire to hear unathletic journalists and media personalities criticize some of the best athletes on the planet.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah you can protect black women but you have to treat these bedwenches accordingly..

I’m glad Steven A went in on her and checked her ass
The only black women I'm protecting are the ones in my family. My mother had her dad, her husband, and 4 sons to protect her.

And the black women who don't have protection are the rebellious man haters that deserve to be alone.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The only black women I'm protecting are the ones in my family. My mother had her dad, her husband, and 4 sons to protect her.

And the black women who don't have protection are the rebellious man haters that deserve to be alone.
Facts… like I said those who are deserving of protection

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I did journalism in college and what she did is actually fair journalism. So I'll give her that, the only thing is that she seems to take it personal when asking the question.