34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

Daps
Also, in America, don't minor charges get expunged from your record after a period of time?

I feel that it is irresponsible to talk about trivial bullshyt that happened in his youth.

people are confusing "underage" to mean teenager/minor but as usual, the laws have different definitions depending on context. the age for drinking in the us is 21 so you can be 20 and catch that charge. math is not my strong suit but i think that is what happened

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop doing shyt if you don’t want people to bring it up later. You are always a victim of your decisions.

Most people speaking against it will search your post history and try to argue with you against something you typed years ago, while drunk. :heh:

Y’all clearly don’t get over shyt, so don’t be surprised no one else does.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
She has a black father and white mother. How is she a black woman? :dead:

Same thing with Sage Steele.

They're a product of y'all PAWGing yet y'all blaming actual BW. :unimpressed:

Malika-Andrews-parents-.jpg
Ugly beady eyed bytch

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
people are confusing "underage" to mean teenager/minor but as usual, the laws have different definitions depending on context. the age for drinking in the us is 21 so you can be 20 and catch that charge. math is not my strong suit but i think that is what happened
I think you missed my point.

I didn't mean minor as in age. I mean minor in the sense of seriousness.