34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
In fairness we didnt know about Sage Steele. She just suddenly went off the deepend with either Obama or Trump in office. Has she ever done anything like this on air towards a black man:picard:
but she wanted to give Jalen the box with the quickness sage is a c00n but c00n for hire, she's the type to sleep with brothers quick cuz that's what she truly likes yall dudes gotta understand you gotta leave feelings out of it this is business. it's their job, they can't be black and female and support black families they gotta bedbuck. in real life though they may be different its just business.

older black men been going through it for decades, black male bashing been going around since the 60s once we were allowed to work it was out in place to disrupt.

I dislike my dad but I understand him, he went through the same with women putting him down all day, he still holds a grudge against my mom daily for how they treated him decades ago. it's nothing new, America will never push for black patriarchal families, ever get it in your heads.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
LMAO. You had nikkas saying get rid of Nicolos for her. She's even worse.:sas1:

:sas2:
politics is funny to be honest as much as we hate the conservatives and white folks in general they don't Entertain most this garbage, that chick hopped on Jimmy's dikk real quick off air.

but them white liberals can't leave us alone, got their atta j dogs with black skin attacking their own for ratings.

they might make this chick interview Joe and all bell will break lose,

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
She has a black father and white mother. How is she a black woman? :dead:

Same thing with Sage Steele.

They're a product of y'all PAWGing yet y'all blaming actual BW. :unimpressed:

CXm14f1UsAEYsNq

Malika-Andrews-parents-.jpg

Glorious

All Star
Daps
politics is funny to be honest as much as we hate the conservatives and white folks in general they don't Entertain most this garbage, that chick hopped on Jimmy's dikk real quick off air.

but them white liberals can't leave us alone, got their atta j dogs with black skin attacking their own for ratings.

they might make this chick interview Joe and all bell will break lose,
Beadle and Nicholos going after Floyd but fangirling Stone Cold Steve Austin on domestic violence.

Taylor constantly trashing Men's sports that have majority black players because Women's sports don't get enough support.

Andrews just doing some white supremacists tactics on an interim head coach that was already employed with an organization she supposedly familiar with because it is part of her job.

Who they goiing to hype up next

:popcorn: