31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This clown spending $1000 a month on dates and $5000 a year on a datin service just to be treated by average ass white broads :Caclaughung:

At that this rate, this lame ass nikka gonna end up bein one of them women hatin serial killers sooner or later. These dudes can’t seem to figure out that it’s them, not looks or anything else but the full package (:dame:).

nikka probably corny, ugly and dresses like shyt but expects to bag a bytch just cuz he spending when that always is gonna attract the wrong types and end up in failure. The same exact thing I said in that Leslie jones thread applies here, professional success means nothing if you have nothing else to back it up

And for cats curious about him dodging blackpeoplemeet. shyt outside of the obvious c00nery, if he can’t get a halfway decent white broad just off numbers alone in fukkin cracker ass MINNESOTA how y’all expect him to get a decent sister :dwillhuh:

This is a tragedy.

They need to give us his pics and social media links. Something is wrong.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
He's probably very fat. Has he tried any self improvement? Paying 5000 dollars a year you should be able to get a lot more dates but he states that he spends 100-200 on the first date. I need more info before I access the situation.

:dead: I just estimated this is my head but dude spending like $17K a year trying to date. Unless he real sloppy, Its probably beyond overweight at this point if he taking that kind of financial loss cause I have seen some bigger dudes have nice looking gf/spouses. He has to be walking around bummy or swagless if he has had women multiple times flat out tell him to his face that he is not good enough for them.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that I re-read the article, I think the author really simply made this shyt up. I have HUGE doubts about ole girl at the coffee shop having a conversation for two hours then saying "You're not good enough for me"... I wouldn't doubt her FEELING that way, but not saying it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Wait, he black and not eating out here. these stupid beckys loveeee nikkas. I'm not into white women but I could have a different one every week if I felt like it. He got a bag to spend 1k on dates a month and cant get a LTR? this shyt sounds like :duck:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
sounds like this guy , an awkward ,c00nish beta male

davecat11.jpg