31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Daps
The dating scene in Minneapolis is very tough if you are trying to date outside of your race. I'm a minority, and women say they are open to interracial relationships, but after a few dates, that changes. I know some black men who have had success on Blackpeoplemeet.com, but I have not tried that.

Even in desperation, with first hand knowledge of people who've had success, he still won't give the black site a chance. This dude sounds like a c00n.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he just want white women period...

blackpeoplemeet.com is real easy to meet sistas.. my inbox stay flooded... only problem it be a lot of chicks with 3 to 5 kids looking to date.. the ones you like, it take awhile to get a response
Breh is a simp and clearly team ugly. Let's guess his ethnicity based on location... Black he says huh :lolbron:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That's funny. I met a friend of a friend, during a crew trip, that's from there and she said the same thing but about men there. I'm starting to think this is an excuse people use when they just can't find someone that checks all the boxes they "require".

that's all it is

people looking for that rihanna type of chick or ghost in the suit type of guy instead of staying their lane and being with that 4,5,6 or 7 looking person that actually gave them the time of day

that's why so many people single

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The dating scene in Minneapolis is very tough if you are trying to date outside of your race. I'm a minority, and women say they are open to interracial relationships, but after a few dates, that changes. I know some black men who have had success on Blackpeoplemeet.com, but I have not tried that.

This dude brings it on himself

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Before she left, I said, "It was nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you again... " and she said, "Probably not, I don't think you're good enough for me." I hear that a lot from women

:deadmanny:
Gawddamn

but I never ask to split the check — I always pay the full bill. An average first date in Minneapolis can run you about $100 to $200, so on a monthly basis, I think I average about $1,000 on first dates alone.

:picard:

:skip:
Stay hungry while brehs feasting on Blackpeoplemeet

He's probably very fat. Has he tried any self improvement? Paying 5000 dollars a year you should be able to get a lot more dates but he states that he spends 100-200 on the first date. I need more info before I access the situation.