31-Year-Old Black Guy in the Midwest Uses a $5,000/Year Dating Service

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
He's probably very fat. Has he tried any self improvement? Paying 5000 dollars a year you should be able to get a lot more dates but he states that he spends 100-200 on the first date. I need more info before I access the situation.

Doubt he is very fat if he is doing well in corporate. I'm going with swagless ugly and awkward.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Question for True pawgers. Not just guys who claim team pawg to troll. What is the appeal? Why are white women so intriguing?

This dude first starts off on saying he desires a partner but he imposes his own restriction of they have to be white. His friend told him that he had plenty of success on blackpeoplemeet but he refuses to use it because he probably thinks black women aren't good enough for him like his pawg princess told him he wasn't good enough for her.

I mean I can find women of all types attractive. I just dont understand why this guy is sooo obsessed with getting specifically a white woman. Its weird.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
NOTICE.... :sas1:

Not one photo linked to the article or the dudes profile. That tells the readers what they need to know.:mjlol:

I also don't want to go out on a limb and claim the dude is a c00n because of his preferences. I think some of us big city folk tend to think its easy for a professional dude with connections to meet an equally yolked sister of the same or similar quality in smaller cities. It's tough for these guys out here but get off the dating sites and hunt for what you want until you get it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Just from reading dude sounds corny with a bunch of beta tendencies that is repulsing women..he might be fat too if he can't get white chicks in Minneapolis..

Thursday
9 a.m.: Went to a coffee shop to do some work. Met a nice girl at the table next to me. She seemed nice. I said hello, and we talked on and off for about two hours as we worked. Before she left, I said, "It was nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you again... " and she said, "Probably not, I don't think you're good enough for me." I hear that a lot from women — they don't even know me, but they can tell by speaking to me for an hour or just looking at me. I have a great job, make six figures, dress well, and have been described by my girl friends as the "good guy."

What-the-fukk-GIF2.gif

that is come incredible ether right there.

probably not..... you're not good enough for me.
Yea if that came from a white chick then dude commands no respect at all :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
According to coli fables just get your money up
The six figure coli nykka fable has been destroyed :to:
Don't take advice from brehs that can't get women in the first place.

Money won't mask your lame aura if you are p*ssy repellent which it sounds like he is.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This clown spending $1000 a month on dates and $5000 a year on a datin service just to be treated by average ass white broads :Caclaughung:

At that this rate, this lame ass nikka gonna end up bein one of them women hatin serial killers sooner or later. These dudes can’t seem to figure out that it’s them, not looks or anything else but the full package (:dame:).

nikka probably corny, ugly and dresses like shyt but expects to bag a bytch just cuz he spending when that always is gonna attract the wrong types and end up in failure. The same exact thing I said in that Leslie jones thread applies here, professional success means nothing if you have nothing else to back it up

And for cats curious about him dodging blackpeoplemeet. shyt outside of the obvious c00nery, if he can’t get a halfway decent white broad just off numbers alone in fukkin cracker ass MINNESOTA how y’all expect him to get a decent sister :dwillhuh:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
According to coli fables just get your money up
The six figure coli nykka fable has been destroyed :to:

tbh, I actually think getting rich if you're ugly or awkward makes you more of a target. You'll go from forever alone to forever used. Which would you prefer? I'd rather be alone than get rich JUST to be used or to buy someone. If you KNOW a chick only want u for money whats the point?!

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
After that 'trying to date interracially' nonsense I don't feel bad for homie at all. He's specifically not dating black women but mad these white women ain't feeling him. Tough luck nikka

Mad at 'no black men' but he doing 'no black women'.

You know you're doing BAD as a rich black man and no one want you....