Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I ran it back a while ago and I remember being like "wow, this is a James Wan movie that I watched before I knew who James Wan was!" It's a trip to revisit for sure. @Flex Grossman my third pick is James Wan's Dead Silence (Amazon Prime)
That is an underrated movie... !
original.gif

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Hiya. Well, I am trying to cover some of Wes Craven’s catalog since I gave special attention to Romero and Carpenter last year so I will nominate one of his as I peruse more. I was gonna say NOES1 but I’m sure everyone has seen that, and that’s no fun :smile:
Dagon by Brian Yuzna.
Or The Thing
isnt Dagon by Stuart Gordon (guy who made Reanimator)? I feel like I only know this cause I wanted to see more of his work after loving reanimator lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Am I bugging or was James Wan's Dead Silence underrated. I can't tell because ventriloquist dummies just horrify me in general. I'm debating between first Saw, first Insidious and Dead Silence but Wan needs to be up there.
I swear, there was a month where that shyt kept coming on one of these channels and would watch whenever I found myself home and caught it.
Them lil dummy homies creep me out but i cant stop lookin at them!!!

:mindblown:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Hiya. Well, I am trying to cover some of Wes Craven’s catalog since I gave special attention to Romero and Carpenter last year so I will nominate one of his as I peruse more. I was gonna say NOES1 but I’m sure everyone has seen that, and that’s no fun :smile:

isnt Dagon by Stuart Gordon (guy who made Reanimator)? I feel like I only know this cause I wanted to see more of his work after loving reanimator lol
Yeah Yuzna produced it.