a00e977e218f3efd3286c134c18a9b8c.jpg

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
recently revisited Scream 4 already so i decided to check out the other suggestion from @MartyMcFly on the list

Inferno

the plot here was very unique and intricate so it was easy for me to be engaged in what was going on, it felt like a movie that gets better with rewatch cause you start noticing more little details

the score was good and it was also well shot which those two elements of the film enhanced each other to make everything feel more purposeful

the brother was probably the most boring character in this and idk if it was the actor playing him, the way he was written or a little bit of both

the knife through the neck scene was brutal :merchant: looked extremely realistic which i’m a fan of

the solar eclipse stuff was good foreshadowing how he told Mark to check for it then had some horrible shyt happen to him during it

actually when i say “horrible shyt” that’s an understatement cause that was one of the most fukked up death scenes i’ve seen in a minute :damn: gave me the heebie jeebies

if the cats had any significance beyond being a random motif then it went over my head but i noticed anytime you saw one some fukkery would go down right after

pretty much my only gripe was some of the scenes/dialogue dragged and i think if the runtime was cut by 15-20 mins it’d become a more concise and sharp film

i’ll grade this joint a B which is an enjoyable viewing, it was entertaining and fukked up at points but never went off the deep end and had an ending that delivered

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Am I bugging or was James Wan's Dead Silence underrated. I can't tell because ventriloquist dummies just horrify me in general. I'm debating between first Saw, first Insidious and Dead Silence but Wan needs to be up there.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Am I bugging or was James Wan's Dead Silence underrated. I can't tell because ventriloquist dummies just horrify me in general. I'm debating between first Saw, first Insidious and Dead Silence but Wan needs to be up there.
It is. It’s not as great as insidious or the conjuring but it’s slept on

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I saw the movie but didn't really watch it heavy. Might rewatch.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It is. It’s not as great as insidious or the conjuring but it’s slept on
I saw the movie but didn't really watch it heavy. Might rewatch.

I ran it back a while ago and I remember being like "wow, this is a James Wan movie that I watched before I knew who James Wan was!" It's a trip to revisit for sure. @Flex Grossman my third pick is James Wan's Dead Silence (Amazon Prime)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I ran it back a while ago and I remember being like "wow, this is a James Wan movie that I watched before I knew who James Wan was!" It's a trip to revisit for sure. @Flex Grossman my third pick is James Wan's Dead Silence (Amazon Prime)

that’s on prime? Man they bury so much shyt there. They need to fix that UI