30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Daps
first off, fukk Camilla forever :pacspit:

next, I like how Nelson & Hunter are like "Fire & Ice" I wish they would have taken out Johnny Bananas and his gang together

Also, i had to pause it when they showed Aneesa booty in the bathing suit :bryan:

but im sure Corey like :huhldup: when he sees her without makeup and smoking cigawettes with her friends

I hope on the next episode when Hunter & Nicole go into the Redemption House that they tell Cory & Aneesa what happened with bytch ass Camilla

I predict this wont hurt Camilla's stock at all. No one will vote her into the 1-on-1 showdown and that was the last of that racist incident

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Trishelle on Rivals 2. Except she didn't really say anything racist. She was just making a point that aneesa is black, Jewish, Latina, lesbian, etc and that anything you say will offend her. Also her and KellyAnne on Bloodlines got into it. All the girl said was black skin and Aneesa went crazy. Pretty much the minute aneesa hears the word "black" it's offensive to her
Nah, kellyann said you would look as old as I do if you weren't black. As if to say I would take my ass looking old instead of being black.

The house decided that they weren't done looking at anessa's ass and sent kellyann skelator looking ass home

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, kellyann said you would look as old as I do if you weren't black. As if to say I would take my ass looking old instead of being black.

The house decided that they weren't done looking at anessa's ass and sent kellyann skelator looking ass home
Isn't she just saying white people age worse than Black people?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tony the male version of Camilla. He just go off on any little thing

White boys are weird and Tony aint even a psychopath.... that nicca a diva drama queen:what:

Nicole is a funny looking motherfukker

Like what is wrong with her face:picard:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Bananas manipulative as shyt lol, I can't wait until he eventually throws Tony in.

I keep forgetting CT is even on this show. Wasn't that long ago where he was the constant hothead.

Yea.... I think a lot of shyt shamed CT plus the fact that Diam died kinda numbed him out. Not to mention he knows he's :flabbynsick:

Them food challenges ALWAYS be the worst shyt man:picard:

These are the challenges I would tap out on sight!!!!:hubie:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
WTF they gotta eat? I dont think I've ever seen them have food this bad

Yea.... this is the most fukked up thing I've ever seen them allow them to do? This shyt isnt even humane... is this shyt even fukkING LEGAL?

Martha